Old January 30th 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default why do you presist in lying about in toxication steve? why

you can not know I am ever drunk

You nor anyone else hasa ccess to tto any point from which someone
could deteremine I was ever drunk

even trespassing and looking through the trash which isn't pickup by
the county and since all beverage containter have desposits (you
might be ale to check that fact by looking at soda can even in TN)

so any can would reutrened but even if someone did invade my yard and
go into the house and look through the breverage containers they would
not who drank em or when

you are lying when you said you can eer KNOW wether or not I am drunk
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download