Old May 1st 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Geoff

Default Realistic Pro-29

Does anyone know where I can download a circuit diagram for a Realistic
Pro-29?

Its a bit old now and the model has gaps in the frequencies and I am sure
there must be someway of modifying it to give continuous coverage. I
presume it depends on whether it is a hardware or a software mod.

Any help much appreciated.

Geoff.

Old May 4th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
MarkyBoy

Geoff wrote:
Does anyone know where I can download a circuit diagram for a Realistic
Pro-29?

Its a bit old now and the model has gaps in the frequencies and I am sure
there must be someway of modifying it to give continuous coverage. I
presume it depends on whether it is a hardware or a software mod.

Any help much appreciated.

Geoff.

You might try at http://www.mods.dk/ to begin with.

I found a manual and service manual in adobe acrobat format for my Pro
2006, plus many mods like the continuous coverage one you mentioned
there.

Regards
Mark