RadioBanter

-   -   Scan Victoria (Australian Site) (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/93921-scan-victoria-australian-site.html)

Pearl Of Wisdom May 10th 06 04:24 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

wrote in message
ups.com...
bunter sucks too many cocks....

Well he has to pay his passage somehow while jumping from state to state.
Fuel is expensive nowadays.

Damo May 10th 06 09:08 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

Why would you trust someone as untrustworthy as Micheal ?

Anyone who gets stung this time is a fool.

Damian

(Yes, I have had personal experience with the back stabbing SOB)

BuNtEr May 10th 06 10:44 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

no your the only one that has hacked my site you said you did you proved it
by doing what you said you would do you said this to a mate of mine and i
kept his logs you took over my msn spoke to cj and he busted you and you
told cj i should have shut up about you hacking sites and for that you were
not going to give my msn back, how i knew it was MICHAEL KEEPING; well
Michael spat a few things out to me and 2 of my mates i only told him and
him only?.

BTW MICHAEL KEEPING how come for the nealy 2 months i was in vic you didnt
show your brother didnt show.?

wrote in message
ps.com...
Seems i have been offered to a suck job, i must accept ! Send Me the
details :-)

Bunter anything you do on the internet is not always 100% secure. There
would also be more than 1 person YOU have started arguements with and i
must ask, do you accuse them of hacking your site?? Im ready to
nominate you for a "best actresS" logie award for your attempts.
I have had numerous emails from you also, im sick of it and im ready to
add you to the blacklist.

Whats this world coming to?
I placed a link on scanvic going to cbdomain only to be told he demands
it to be taken down, i would of thought you would want YOUR site
advertised, guess i was wrong.

All of the info on the ScanVic site isnt copied from other websites,
only the graphical images are as they are a reference to you people in
Victoria.

I have had pretty good feedback from people via Email, im quite happy
with the response i have had about scanvictoria.
There is still more info to be added to the site, all it takes is time!

Any other ideas you would like to see done to the site? Im always open
for suggestions!

How did my spelling go in this Bunter ??? Did i pass my english exam :P

Michael

BuNtEr May 10th 06 10:47 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

you trying to look good Michael with spelling your a ******.

i have every right to demand the link removed as i don't want to be
associated with a scumbag like you, others here might be desperate for
someone to befriend them but as i said i don't like gutless slimbags like
you.

BuNtEr May 10th 06 10:49 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

SHHH damo they might say your a liar and you have no proof and cry for
michael as he gives them the best and only suck job they have ever had not
to pay for. lol.

u...

Pearl Of Wisdom May 10th 06 11:00 AM

"BuNtEr" wrote in message
no your the only one that has hacked my site you said you did you proved
it by doing what you said you would do you said this to a mate of mine and
i kept his logs you took over my msn spoke to cj and he busted you and you
told cj i should have shut up about you hacking sites and for that you
were not going to give my msn back, how i knew it was MICHAEL KEEPING;
well Michael spat a few things out to me and 2 of my mates i only told him
and him only?.

BTW MICHAEL KEEPING how come for the nealy 2 months i was in vic you didnt
show your brother didnt show.?

**** Madam BuNtEr, your English teacher must be rolling over in his / her
grave.

They way you form your posts is pathetic. Hope your website is better.

Pearl Of Wisdom May 10th 06 11:03 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

"Damo" wrote in message
u...
Why would you trust someone as untrustworthy as Micheal ?

Anyone who gets stung this time is a fool.

Damian

(Yes, I have had personal experience with the back stabbing SOB)

Did anyone actually say they trust him?

Steve May 10th 06 09:39 PM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

I've pretty much kept my mouth shut about you Michael but it would appear
your now trying to make like a saint since a couple of these pencil necked
geek radio ops have come running to your rescue with lips around your cock
and a fist up their own arse.
Lets not forget your attempts to harrass and intimidate people on the
cbdomain forum using several assumed names. You made unfounded accusations,
badgered and harrassed people and then sooked and cried foul when I caught
you out and exposed you.
You pretended to be friends with the people you harrassed, you lied and now
you claim to be as pure as the driven snow!
You are really starting to give me the ****s mate, you know the history, you
know the TRUTH and yet your quite happy to post in this NG and make Bunter
out to be a villian. If I were you I would be keeping a very low profile,
people aren't going to forget the **** you've done and I would guess that
sooner rather than later someone is going to make the effort to grab you
round the neck and exact some form of revenge.
After the **** you posted about friends of mine I would love to bump into
you and we both know your not a physical kind of person so it would be a
very lopsided event but fortunately, in my last 3 trips to Victoria I've
kept myself busy with the race car and stopped myself from driving all the
way to bum**** Idaho to air my grievance face to face. Please do me the
personal favour of just ****ing off to a NG where you won't further inflame
my dislike for you.
I'm serious Michael, I've had a gutfull of you and I'm struggling to keep a
level head and not do something I know you and I will be sorry for.

Steve May 10th 06 09:42 PM

"Pearl Of Wisdom" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
bunter sucks too many cocks....

Well he has to pay his passage somehow while jumping from state to state.
Fuel is expensive nowadays.

But a purist like you does it for the taste hey pearl ;)

NavArea 10 May 10th 06 11:27 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
bunter sucks too many cocks....

Well he has to pay his passage somehow while jumping from state to state.
Fuel is expensive nowadays.

But a purist like you does it for the taste hey pearl ;)

LOL like that one :)