RadioBanter

-   -   Scan Victoria (Australian Site) (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/93921-scan-victoria-australian-site.html)

Steve Hurstville May 17th 06 11:28 PM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

"Rob Adams" wrote in message

It's called a Dick Size War you troll, or did you have an effeminate
upbringing?

Rob.

I've never had insecurities so the need or desire to look at and compare the
size of mens genitals has never risen. I'm kind of suspecting someone has
suppressed homosexual tendancies and it's not Bunter or I.

BuNtEr May 18th 06 10:59 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

Steve Stubbers is michaels best mate and i think he is in on it all.

"Steve Hurstville" wrote in message

"stubbers" wrote in message
ups.com...
Grow some balls all of you and shut
up... Seriously, there is no one that ****es me off more at the moment
than you guys...

And if we tell you to get ****ed and mind your own business what do you
propose to do about it ? I've always determined that those with balls will
speak up as THEMSELVES and take on an issue rather than shut up and do
nothing. We won't shut up simply because you say we should.... "Ball's" in
your court.

BuNtEr May 18th 06 11:12 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

Steve its easy to see who sucks the cock with these people, and for balls
none of them have the balls to back up anything they say, i have and i will
if need be.

As for pumper_50 he has no loyalty to the people he associates with and i
am speaking of a web site he is a member to that got ****ed over by this
scab MK.

And for Stubbers well i think he has been apart of what Michaels being doing
the whole time, he feels Michael has the sun shining out of his arse amonks
other things coming out of there.

I got an email from Stubbers saying Michael has more than proved he has done
nothing he has been accused of,
only a persons mother or a persons lover would be that blind to believe
that??.

Steve Hurstville May 19th 06 12:39 AM

"BuNtEr" wrote in message
Steve Stubbers is michaels best mate and i think he is in on it all.

Ok that all makes sense. Next race meeting we have at Calder Park I'll head
into their neck of the woods and see if they want to meet up.

Pumper_50 May 19th 06 04:49 AM

"BuNtEr" wrote in message
Steve its easy to see who sucks the cock with these people, and for balls
none of them have the balls to back up anything they say, i have and i
will if need be.

As for pumper_50 he has no loyalty to the people he associates with and i
am speaking of a web site he is a member to that got ****ed over by this
scab MK.

And for Stubbers well i think he has been apart of what Michaels being
doing the whole time, he feels Michael has the sun shining out of his
arse amonks other things coming out of there.

I got an email from Stubbers saying Michael has more than proved he has
done nothing he has been accused of,
only a persons mother or a persons lover would be that blind to believe
that??.

Still sooking mate?
No loyalty huh? You nothing of it.

If Scan Australia is upset with me for not choosing a side, it's simple. I
won't contribute to the site and they won't hear from me again. I have
contibuted a hell of alot more than that silly dribble you posted
about your battles with Mr.Keeping.

But I think it's you who has your knickers in a twist over my not choosing a
side, not Scan Australia. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I won't lose
any sleep over it if they are upset with me.

I didn't join Scan Australia to wage Web Site Wars you dumb ****, and should
I decide oneday to join Scan Victoria it won't be too play one side off
against the other.
It was to share, provide and learn info about the hobby.

All you're doing now is turning the hobby related sites into your own
political sounding board and battleground, and in all probability you're
doing more damage to the hobby than
what was allegedly done by Mr.Keeping.

You Sir, are a ****wit.

Rob Adams May 22nd 06 09:33 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

On Mon, 22 May 2006 18:13:18 +1000, "BuNtEr"
wrote:

you Sir are spinless

spinless??

Rob.

Mick May 22nd 06 10:11 AM

"Rob Adams" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 May 2006 18:13:18 +1000, "BuNtEr"
wrote:

you Sir are spinless

spinless??

Rob.

Talk about trying to put a spin on things. (:-P
--
Mick (:-))
You don't have to be mad to post on Usenet,

http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
http://babelfish.altavista.com/