RadioBanter

-   -   Scan Victoria (Australian Site) (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/93921-scan-victoria-australian-site.html)

[email protected] May 4th 06 07:29 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

New site that is currently under construction, works on it have been
on-going & are being continued

For Scanner hobbyist's in Victoria-Australia.

Was originally a PHP-Nuke site but was a large request of users wanting
it to be made a "no sign up" site, so i converted to HTML.

If you would like to contact me, you can do so by emailing:

or adding me to your msn:

Any submissions to the site that is received you will be credited for
on the site !!!

Willing to make as many changes to make the site users happy :-)

I would appreciate any feedback that is left!

Thanks
Michael

(sorry for X posting)

BuNtEr May 8th 06 08:11 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

You would have to be an idot to add this person to your msn, trust me it
will only bring you nothing but BAD things same for the site.

oups.com...

DaSuthNa May 8th 06 08:45 AM

BuNtEr wrote:
You would have to be an idot to add this person to your msn, trust me it
will only bring you nothing but BAD things same for the site.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Users have more to do
with how a forum site grows and succeeds than the admins. Let the site
be judged on its own merits.

On that point, Michael might want to roll those frequency lists back
into the forum and mark them as sticky so the forum members can maintain
those too.

ScanAustraliaPix May 8th 06 09:34 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

hey bunter
its good to see this guy trying no matter how many court orders he has
against him

he used to link to us and others that have orders
now he just links to others that he has hacked or abused
not the wisest move.

also i wonder how long it is until he gets notice to remove copyrighted
logos from the front page???
i know 2 companies that are aware of this breach and they will be
drafting a letter to the site shortly.

now stand back and wait for big sis (landan85) to come in blazing as
she often does....

talk soon bunter

[email protected] May 8th 06 09:55 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

Excellent Point,
I will do this shortly !

Thanks

DaSuthNa May 8th 06 11:37 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

wrote:
Excellent Point,
I will do this shortly !

Thanks

You might also want to make sure you're tight on copyright.

For whatever reason there's a lot of distrust out there for you so the
best strategy is to first and foremost do the right thing! Negative
publicity is a killer.

[email protected] May 8th 06 02:34 PM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

Thanks DaSuthNa for your ideas this evening !
What i will also do when i get time (soon) i will transfer them to
forums aswell as keeping the html copies and make whatever changes to
them when needed or posted in forum.
Also i may add,
I have NOT copied any frequencies from other sites despite what is
being writen here by 2 people who dont like competition, even though
this isnt one.

Michael

NavArea 10 May 8th 06 06:45 PM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

"ScanAustraliaPix"

****ING CHOP!

also i wonder how long it is until he gets notice to remove copyrighted
logos from the front page???
i know 2 companies that are aware of this breach and they will be
drafting a letter to the site shortly.

now stand back and wait for big sis (landan85) to come in blazing as
she often does....

talk soon bunter

****me...
Whether he has or has not ****ed up in the past is beside the point, the issue here is the website.
I'm not defending him, I've seen the site, it looks good might be a good resource when its all done.

As for the logos on the main page, now this to me seems to be more a point of jealousy then any other,
because ironically I have seen the same (and more) similar logos used on other sites, and the companies
haven't given a ****. Provided the site isnt defaming them most wouldn't care less.
The only exception here would be Telstra, but yeah... But somehow it wouldn't surprise me at all if the
vocal components in these groups have had a bitch session to said logo owners.

As for the links, well they are relevant to the site.And as for the 'sites he hacked' which I have not seen
any direct evidence of myself (an ip address means **** really, it still don't confirm who is at the keyboard!)
even if he did so, maybe he is trying to make good and realised his errant ways.
But I'm sure if he didn't add them, said people would still be having a bitch because he didn't with
claims like "He is to scared to add our site because he hacked us" - Time to move on guys and get over it.
Milks being spilt, clean it up, wipe the floor clean and get on with life.

I actually quite like the towns 'quick pick' frequency guide, think thats a nice touch and it would be
good to see that built apon.

And as for the other site with the IP Address plastered on its main page with the pretty image underneath
said message, obviously your not all that up with things. There is a 99.9% chance it will be dynamic,
so everytime he/she/they reboots the router (or dials up again in the case of dialup) a new IP will be
issued, so what has this acheived? A bunch of ******s who take your word as gospel now packeting
some poor pricks connection with morbid fever?

But at the end of the day all you guys knocking him are probably his best asset ya know!
Ever heard the term "Curiousity killed the cat" most are gonna look at this dribble and say well whats
they guy got they haven't and go and take a look, and stear away from your sites.
So Michael is probably sitting back in his leather recliner ****ing himself laughing right now at all this.

NAV

Pearl Of Wisdom May 9th 06 02:12 AM

"BuNtEr" wrote in message
You would have to be an idot to add this person to your msn, trust me it
will only bring you nothing but BAD things same for the site.

Couldn't be any worse than the dribble you've let go on this NG for the last
few months.

Seeing as though you spend as much time on the net as you do I suggest you
use it to improve on your writing skills.
On reading your posts it sounds like a malfunctioning 60's era robot from
some 'b' grade movie.

jonz May 9th 06 10:07 AM

Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

i think yiz are ALL malfunctioning.......... get a hair cut and get a real
job... quoting someone or other! give us a break geez ...jonz