Old July 11th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default FA AR8200 computer cable CHEAP!

"Brian Hill" wrote in :

"Jesse" wrote in message

Sorry, don't feel like clicking on any of your gay porno links - And If I
was
you, I'd hold off on heated arguments with someone who knows your ebay id.
Not only a greedy shyster, but butt dumb as well.

So I guess with that threat, you'll be spending a lot of your spare time
trying to screw me over?

No, I'm not like that.
You'd have to get me mad enough to want to get even first, and petty usenet
insults don't qualify for that.
That was just a word of advice, as many are petty enough to be inflamed by
petty insults.
I'm an ass, I'll admit it, but I do have valid points sometimes.

Old July 12th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Jesse" wrote in message
"Brian Hill" wrote in :

"Jesse" wrote in message

Sorry, don't feel like clicking on any of your gay porno links - And If
was
you, I'd hold off on heated arguments with someone who knows your ebay
id.
Not only a greedy shyster, but butt dumb as well.

So I guess with that threat, you'll be spending a lot of your spare time
trying to screw me over?

No, I'm not like that.
You'd have to get me mad enough to want to get even first, and petty
usenet
insults don't qualify for that.
That was just a word of advice, as many are petty enough to be inflamed by
petty insults.
I'm an ass, I'll admit it, but I do have valid points sometimes.

Whew!!! Thanks for not unleashing the dogs of war on me. My timid character
just couldn't bear it. Later Mother ****er!

Old July 12th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:40:20 -0500, "Brian Hill" wrote:

"Al Klein" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:05:16 -0500, "Brian Hill" wrote:

**** off **** head!

This is Usenet. You don't like it, don't read it.

He was talking to me directly Al. Unless this is Nazi Germany? I believe I
have the freedom to reply any way I see fit. Is that all right with you Al?

As I said, this is usenet.
Old July 12th 06, 07:17 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Brian Hill" wrote in :

"Jesse" wrote in message
"Brian Hill" wrote in :

"Jesse" wrote in message

Sorry, don't feel like clicking on any of your gay porno links - And If
was
you, I'd hold off on heated arguments with someone who knows your ebay
id.
Not only a greedy shyster, but butt dumb as well.

So I guess with that threat, you'll be spending a lot of your spare time
trying to screw me over?

No, I'm not like that.
You'd have to get me mad enough to want to get even first, and petty
usenet
insults don't qualify for that.
That was just a word of advice, as many are petty enough to be inflamed by
petty insults.
I'm an ass, I'll admit it, but I do have valid points sometimes.

Whew!!! Thanks for not unleashing the dogs of war on me. My timid character
just couldn't bear it. Later Mother ****er!

I'll keep that in mind, shyster bitch boy.
I've added you to my favorite sellers ahahhaaaaaaa
Old July 12th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Jesse" wrote in message
"Brian Hill" wrote in :

"Jesse" wrote in message
"Brian Hill" wrote in :

"Jesse" wrote in message

[...]

Right on you trolling troglodyte. Take care Mo Fo!

Old July 13th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Brian Hill" wrote in :

"Jesse" wrote in message
"Brian Hill" wrote in :

"Jesse" wrote in message
"Brian Hill" wrote in :

"Jesse" wrote in message

[...]

Ok thanks same to you !
Hey, would you take $50 for that junky Jackson ?
Ahahahaaaahahaa Hey, I got a special cable I can sell you for only $95.99,
plug it into your guitar and you'll sound like Jimi Hendrix !!
Let me know

Old July 13th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Jesse" wrote in message

Ok thanks same to you !
Hey, would you take $50 for that junky Jackson ?

No thanks. You might want to check the skin flute section of Ebay for
something in that price range.

Ahahahaaaahahaa Hey, I got a special cable I can sell you for only $95.99,
plug it into your guitar and you'll sound like Jimi Hendrix !!
Let me know

No thanks again. I all ready sound like Hendrix and I'm liable to sell it
for a profit and that would only get you upset with me again. Later and have
a great day Mother ****er!!

Old July 13th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Brian Hill" wrote in :

"Jesse" wrote in message

Ok thanks same to you !
Hey, would you take $50 for that junky Jackson ?

No thanks. You might want to check the skin flute section of Ebay for
something in that price range.

Hmm did a search for skin flutes, came up dry.
You must have cornered the market.
Well .. Happy fluting, feeble dweeble !

Ahahahaaaahahaa Hey, I got a special cable I can sell you for only
$95.99, plug it into your guitar and you'll sound like Jimi Hendrix !!
Let me know

No thanks again. I all ready sound like Hendrix and I'm liable to sell
it for a profit and that would only get you upset with me again. Later
and have a great day Mother ****er!!

Yeah, considering that hes been dead for better than 3 decades I'm sure you
sound alot like him.

Old July 14th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Jesse" wrote in message

Hmm did a search for skin flutes, came up dry.
You must have cornered the market.
Well .. Happy fluting, feeble dweeble!

Try looking under key words " Mouth Organ" And if you still can't find
anything, I'll loan you mine and you can play on it a wile. You have a great
weekend Capt. Cornhole!!

Old July 14th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Brian Hill" wrote in :

"Jesse" wrote in message

Hmm did a search for skin flutes, came up dry.
You must have cornered the market.
Well .. Happy fluting, feeble dweeble!

Try looking under key words " Mouth Organ" And if you still can't find
anything, I'll loan you mine and you can play on it a wile. You have a
great weekend Capt. Cornhole!!

Oh sure play on it a wile, yup.
Seems you got quite an oral fixation going on there, I'll just leave you
alone with that ... And oh, too bad about that junky over-priced jackson not
selling .... Maybe try throwing in a free $87.99 cable with it on your next
relist.