Old August 26th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that persondie?

My MENSA membership number is 1006281. What's yours?

What's your Social Security number?
Old August 26th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Cecil Moore wrote:
Al Klein wrote:
As I said in another post, try that in Turkish. Or Latvian. Or any
other language you don't know a single word of.

Sorry, you first challenged me to do that in Spanish.
I have proved beyond any doubt that I can do that.
Your need to suddenly change languages on me speaks
volumes.

But in what language?
Old August 26th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:
I'll bet copying a message by voice from someone with the cyrillic
alphabet would end up a lot better results than copying the same
message with cw.

I would like to see Al try to copy Japanese CW.
Let's see, -.-. --.- would be "ni" "ne". Wonder
what he would do with .-.-- and --.-. ? :-)
--
73, Cecil
http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
Old August 26th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

jawod wrote:
My MENSA membership number is 1006281. What's yours?

What's your Social Security number?

.... 66 ... 6
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
Old August 26th 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Cecil Moore wrote:
wrote:
I'll bet copying a message by voice from someone with the cyrillic
alphabet would end up a lot better results than copying the same
message with cw.

I would like to see Al try to copy Japanese CW.
Let's see, -.-. --.- would be "ni" "ne". Wonder
what he would do with .-.-- and --.-. ? :-)
--
73, Cecil
http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

of course I suspect tht Al is old enough to think them Japs don't count
for much

Old August 26th 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Cecil Moore wrote:
jawod wrote:
My MENSA membership number is 1006281. What's yours?

What's your Social Security number?

... 66 ... 6
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

you know I suspect it is from the PoV of the procoders

Old August 26th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Cecil Moore wrote:
jawod wrote:

My MENSA membership number is 1006281. What's yours?

What's your Social Security number?

... 66 ... 6

Cecil,
Are you REALLY the spawn of Satan?
I'll kid with you no more!
(Imagine me making the sign of the cross right now.)
Old August 26th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

jawod wrote:
Are you REALLY the spawn of Satan?

How many 6's do you have in your SS#?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old August 27th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default kooks on parade

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com: