Old August 1st 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Castro Dying?

Cuba used to be a great place,,, untill Batista flees.
Where in the World is Carmen?
cuhulin

Old August 1st 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Antebellum South? You need an Edcuation.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

With a name like von fourche,I wonder about you.
Thank GOD I am a Ryan. www.ryans.org
cuhulin

Old August 1st 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Sept does not mean September.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 06, 06:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Thing about it though is,if I go out and pick me up a couple of wimmins
to live with me,they might let my little dog www.cattledog.com get
out of the house and I respect my little dog much more than any wimmins.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 06, 06:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Blueberry doggy is lying upside down on her couch with one of her rubber
squeaky doggy toys.She takes it out of her mouth,looks at it and gets
****ed off and uses her two front feet and throws it away.A real
clown,she is.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

Just heard a news flash that Fidel Castro has "temporarily" turned over
power to his brother, due to an illness.

Sounds just like Cook County, Illinois politics.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 1st 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:
Just heard a news flash that Fidel Castro has "temporarily" turned over
power to his brother, due to an illness.

Havana is blasting on 6 mhz as usual, haven't heard anything on there
yet.

Mike

I'm surprised he has lasted this long...pretty tough old fart.

If this is a permanent changeover of power then maybe the U.S. can find
the will to recognize that island nation off our shore and catch up
with the rest of the world.

Old August 1st 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"John S." wrote in message
ups.com...

Mike wrote:
Just heard a news flash that Fidel Castro has "temporarily" turned

over
power to his brother, due to an illness.

Havana is blasting on 6 mhz as usual, haven't heard anything on

there
yet.

Mike

I'm surprised he has lasted this long...pretty tough old fart.

If this is a permanent changeover of power then maybe the U.S. can

find
the will to recognize that island nation off our shore and catch up
with the rest of the world.

Just think, if Castro had gotten that baseball contract
when he had wanted it, then the past 40+ years would
have been drastically different.

--Mike L.

Old August 1st 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael Lawson wrote:
"John S." wrote in message
ups.com...

Mike wrote:
Just heard a news flash that Fidel Castro has "temporarily" turned

over
power to his brother, due to an illness.

Havana is blasting on 6 mhz as usual, haven't heard anything on

there
yet.

Mike

I'm surprised he has lasted this long...pretty tough old fart.

If this is a permanent changeover of power then maybe the U.S. can

find
the will to recognize that island nation off our shore and catch up
with the rest of the world.

Just think, if Castro had gotten that baseball contract
when he had wanted it, then the past 40+ years would
have been drastically different.

--Mike L.

That would be interesting to baseball fans I'm sure. But the bigger
issue is excluding an island nation for the past half century for no
good reason. Our policy of exclusion has not had the stated effect of
removing Castro from power, but it has caused unneeded hardship on the
average Cuban.

Who's this rapper named Castro? bozak Shortwave 4 June 28th 06 06:02 AM
Is MARS Dying? Rayburn Shortwave 9 April 15th 06 01:23 AM
U.S.going Sky High to Thwart Castro Government News Blockade in Cuba RHF Shortwave 0 January 6th 06 10:19 AM
Cuba's Fidel Castro has offered a fleet of boats (OT) [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 6th 05 09:45 PM
INTERNET RADIO V. SHORT-WAVE - IS SW DYING? Thurston Howell III Shortwave 24 August 26th 04 05:58 PM