Old June 28th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.music.hip-hop,rec.radio.shortwave
bozak

Default Who's this rapper named Castro?

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Here's a link to the song I have by him:
http://www.cryblood.com/temp/23-cast...estyle-wcr.mp3

From this mixtape:

VA-Purple_City_Productions-Gladiator_(Host_Cormega_And_Agallah)-2003-WCR

It's of course impossible to find anything on a rapper named castro
when all you have is a track from a mixtape, and you know, good luck
googling the word "castro" and finding the right results..

I'm guessing he's maybe from a group I don't know about or something.
Then again I wouldn't be surprised to find out I'm crazy for not
knowing who it is. The song reminds me of "Thunder in the air" by
Prospect. Anyway, anyone have any info on this guy, or
songs/albums/mixtapes I should search for? I'd like to hear more.

Hmmm. Does he life in Havana, have a beard and wear combat fatigues?

i think the hypocrite needs a grammar checker...

10-4 and out...

btw, i know the difference between a cb and shortwave... :-)

10-4 good buddy...

Old June 28th 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.music.hip-hop,rec.radio.shortwave
bozak

wrote in message
ups.com...

bozak wrote:

10-4 and out...

btw, i know the difference between a cb and shortwave... :-)

Congratulations! I know that's a huge accomplishment for you!!

good luck with your attempt on figuring out how to work a search engine...

Old June 28th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.music.hip-hop,rec.radio.shortwave

bozak wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

bozak wrote:

10-4 and out...

btw, i know the difference between a cb and shortwave... :-)

Congratulations! I know that's a huge accomplishment for you!!

good luck with your attempt on figuring out how to work a search engine...

ahh, it's been a while since I posted here. 4 replies to my question,
and all 100% bull****. now I remember...

Old June 28th 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.music.hip-hop,rec.radio.shortwave
bozak

wrote in message
oups.com...

bozak wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

bozak wrote:

10-4 and out...

btw, i know the difference between a cb and shortwave... :-)

Congratulations! I know that's a huge accomplishment for you!!

good luck with your attempt on figuring out how to work a search engine...

ahh, it's been a while since I posted here. 4 replies to my question,
and all 100% bull****. now I remember...

actually you havent had any replies...

Old June 28th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.music.hip-hop,rec.radio.shortwave
bozak

wrote in message
oups.com...

bozak wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

bozak wrote:

10-4 and out...

btw, i know the difference between a cb and shortwave... :-)

Congratulations! I know that's a huge accomplishment for you!!

good luck with your attempt on figuring out how to work a search engine...

ahh, it's been a while since I posted here. 4 replies to my question,
and all 100% bull****. now I remember...

anyway...

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Castro