Old August 1st 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Castro Dying?

"Mike" wrote in message
In article . com,
"Douche Bag" wrote:

Castro is the ruler of a Third world toilet. Who cares. Cuba is nothing
but a futrue resort island for the USA.

Would you like a twist of lime with that water and vinegar?

BTW, Here's you F----n swizzle stick!

BH

Old August 1st 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Well,I usually jump in my raggity (I do mean raggity too) old
lonnnngggggg wheelbase AL Bundy 1978 Dodge van about this time a few
days a week and drive South (South is always best) on Highway 18 six
tenths of a mile from doggys couch to the Goodwill store to see what
kind of junk I dont need and as usual flirt wih them wimmin shoppers
over there.But I have already drank two beers today and I am not Mel
Gibson.I am not getting behind the wheel today.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Unt uhhhhhh,,, the dude who will replace Fidel Castro is just as bad as
Fidel Castro is.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

Just heard a news flash that Fidel Castro has "temporarily" turned over
power to his brother, due to an illness.

Havana is blasting on 6 mhz as usual, haven't heard anything on there
yet.

I wonder if they'll play nothing but somber music prior to announcing his death,
much like they did in Russia when one of the leaders would kick.

Ah, the good old days; cold war, no fake Hispanics...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 1st 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"John S." wrote in message
ups.com...

Michael Lawson wrote:
"John S." wrote in message
ups.com...

Mike wrote:
Just heard a news flash that Fidel Castro has "temporarily" turned

over
power to his brother, due to an illness.

Havana is blasting on 6 mhz as usual, haven't heard anything on

there
yet.

Mike

I'm surprised he has lasted this long...pretty tough old fart.

If this is a permanent changeover of power then maybe the U.S. can

find
the will to recognize that island nation off our shore and catch up
with the rest of the world.

Just think, if Castro had gotten that baseball contract
when he had wanted it, then the past 40+ years would
have been drastically different.

--Mike L.

That would be interesting to baseball fans I'm sure. But the bigger
issue is excluding an island nation for the past half century for no
good reason. Our policy of exclusion has not had the stated effect of
removing Castro from power, but it has caused unneeded hardship on the
average Cuban.

Yep. And at the same time the U.S. has delt with Saudi Arabia and China
all these years. If only Cuba had oil.

Old August 1st 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Von Fourche" wrote in message

Yep. And at the same time the U.S. has delt with Saudi Arabia and
China all these years. If only Cuba had oil.

How bad doe's it hurt?

BH

Old August 1st 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
ups.com...
Castro is the ruler of a Third world toilet. Who cares. Cuba is nothing
but a futrue resort island for the USA.

along with a built-in retro museum.

Old August 1st 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Von Fourche" wrote
at least with Castro they
have had a leader that could not be toppled by the pathetic conservatives.

John F. Kennedy was a conservative?

Old August 1st 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
We ought to invade Cuba and pick up all of those old cars over there.
cuhulin

Dem wimin aren't too old either

Old August 1st 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"John S." wrote

But the bigger
issue is excluding an island nation for the past half century for no
good reason. Our policy of exclusion has not had the stated effect of
removing Castro from power, but it has caused unneeded hardship on the
average Cuban.

Sure, engage with Communist Cuba and make it a little Communist China 90
miles from Florida - brilliant!
LMAO.

Who's this rapper named Castro? bozak Shortwave 4 June 28th 06 06:02 AM
Is MARS Dying? Rayburn Shortwave 9 April 15th 06 01:23 AM
U.S.going Sky High to Thwart Castro Government News Blockade in Cuba RHF Shortwave 0 January 6th 06 10:19 AM
Cuba's Fidel Castro has offered a fleet of boats (OT) [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 6th 05 09:45 PM
INTERNET RADIO V. SHORT-WAVE - IS SW DYING? Thurston Howell III Shortwave 24 August 26th 04 05:58 PM