Old August 5th 06, 07:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default My new HD Radio

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article .com,
" wrote:

Thanks to Eduardo and DX-Ace my new Boston Acustics(sic) HD radio arrived
last night.

Boston Acustics(sic)? Never heard of that brand.

Absolutely the best, bare non, table radio in America. It is pretty much the
standard of all radio folks I know. I have about 7 of the mono versions, and
just got two of the HD ones.

Old August 5th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message
In article .com,
" wrote:

Thanks to Eduardo and DX-Ace my new Boston Acustics(sic) HD radio arrived
last night.

Boston Acustics(sic)? Never heard of that brand.

Absolutely the best, bare non, table radio in America. It is pretty much the
standard of all radio folks I know. I have about 7 of the mono versions, and
just got two of the HD ones.

In light of what you've said here and on other groups, we have
absolutely no reason to believe that you know any "radio folks", or
that you've ever operated a radio. You have no credibility. You have
been caught in lie after lie, distortion after distortion, etc.

You are BUSTED.

Old August 5th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
oups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message
In article .com,
" wrote:

Thanks to Eduardo and DX-Ace my new Boston Acustics(sic) HD radio
arrived
last night.

Boston Acustics(sic)? Never heard of that brand.

Absolutely the best, bare non, table radio in America. It is pretty much
the
standard of all radio folks I know. I have about 7 of the mono versions,
and
just got two of the HD ones.

In light of what you've said here and on other groups, we have
absolutely no reason to believe that you know any "radio folks", or
that you've ever operated a radio. You have no credibility. You have
been caught in lie after lie, distortion after distortion, etc.

Since I work in radio and have for decades and such is fully provable, it is
obvious that I know radio people. It would be impossible that I not know
them. So, the one propagating lies is you.

What HAS happened is that I have disagreed with you and dxAce, neither of
whom have presented a single piece of factual evidence to prove anything.
Please, go for it: name one single lie!

Old August 5th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', Univision Radio's shill and charlatan
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message
In article .com,
" wrote:

[...]

He's been busted in Miami...
And down San Diego way...
He's been busted in Portland...
And in Ecuador they say...
Edweenie's been busted... Busted USA...

Here is the following from an exchange in alt.politics.immigration:

"krp":
Do you also recall claiming to be an ECUADORIAN REFUGEE who knows as well as
Cubans do having to flee THEIR country?

"David Eduardo":
You get everything mixed up. I said I was a refugee myself, as I had to
flee Ecuador to avoid being killed. In fact, I was a matter of days away from
becoming a citizen at that time.

"dxAce":
Nowadays one must renounce their current citizenship and give up their
current passport to become a citizen of Ecuador.

"David Eduardo":
Not then.

"dxAce":
Did you at any time renounce your citizenship and if so, when did you
un-renounce it?

"David Eduardo":
Are you an employee of the Department of State?

"dxAce":
Nope. And you didn't answer the question.

"David Eduardo":
You figure it out.

"dxAce":
I'll take that as a yes, you did renounce your citizenship. Any true American
would never hesitate in answering that question.

"David Eduardo":
It is simply none of your business.

"dxAce":
Ahhhh... another 'YES'. You really are a worthless piece of ****, aren't you,
Frackelton?
-------------------------------

More insight into the workings of David Frackelton Gleason, posing as
'Eduardo'... shill for Univision, and apparently a very disloyal American as
well.

Old August 5th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message
In article .com,
" wrote:

[...]

We have no reason to believe anything you say, given that you've
already lied about what your name real name is and what positions
you've held. I seriously doubt that you've ever worked in radio, let
alone that you currently do. The poor and uninformed nature of your
arguments in most threads suggests that you are very much an outsider
to radio.

Old August 5th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

You are BUSTED.

Why are you posting under more than one identity? Isn't 'Steve' enough?

YOU are busted.

mike
Old August 5th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

wrote:

You are BUSTED.

Why are you posting under more than one identity?

Why are you posting at all? Isn't just being a dumbass Canuck enough?

No need to share.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 5th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"m II" wrote in message
wrote:

You are BUSTED.

Why are you posting under more than one identity? Isn't 'Steve' enough?

YOU are busted.

I think Steve, this new entity, and dxAss are all the same organisms. The
more recent two are simply acquisitions from "Sock Puppets 'r Us."

Old March 2nd 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You paid how much for an experimental new HD radio? And you're able to pick
up 12 stations! ...12 stations that play the same crap heard on good old
free radio. I hope your new radio doesn't end up on the shelf with your beta
max player and am stereo radio.

Old March 3rd 08, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 2, 7:50*am, "Scooter" wrote:
You paid how much for an experimental new HD radio? And you're able to pick
up 12 stations! ...12 stations that play the same crap heard on good old
free radio. I hope your new radio doesn't end up on the shelf with your beta
max player and am stereo radio.

Scooter - Keep-Up the Good Work )

Very Good as long as it has : IBOC -or- HD Radio -or- iBiquity
in the Subject-Line : I do not have a problem with any Post
about the iBiquity Digital Corporation's IBOC Broadcast
Scheme for AM/FM "HD" {Digital} Radio in the USA.

newsgroups they are about content ~ RHF