Old August 5th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HCJB: Grant James

Hello everyone,

Does anyone remember Grant James of Did You Hear? on HCJB from Quito?

I didn't realise he was still going with the radio show, but I stumbled
across http://didyouhear.biz recently. I suppose this site explains why
he sounds so much like Paul Harvey.

What does everyone think of his show? How does it compare with Paul
Harvey's?

Henry

Old August 5th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

"H" - Thanks for the post
- and now i know ~ RHF

Uniden President Grant - Can more channel be added Cliff CB 1 June 22nd 05 05:07 AM
Vintage 78 RPM Blues Collection For Sale / Robert Johnson; Elmore James; Blind Boy Fuller; Blind Lemon Jefferson; Bessie Smith; Muddy Waters Harlem Slim / www.deltabluesguitar.com Swap 0 September 8th 04 11:04 PM
HCJB Australia A04 N8KDV Shortwave 7 April 3rd 04 06:47 PM
HCJB Australia A04 Updated Schedule WA4009SWL Shortwave 0 April 3rd 04 06:01 PM
James Dale and the family of convicts. Did Jessica get her boomboxback? bob General 1 November 18th 03 12:33 AM