Old August 10th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What frequency can I listen to amateur radio?

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
"Von Fourche" wrote in
nk.net:

"DJ" wrote in message
. ..
What frequency can I listen to amateur radio?

Why would you or anybody else want to listen to those fat, good for
nothing hams for? Yeah, they are brainiacs. They can take an old TV
apart and fix it. Big deal. On the radio all they talk about are their
"Yogi" wires and what "Rig" they are running. Over and over. When it's
a slow news day TV stations will air a few minutes on the their nightly
news once a year about how Hams save the world with their stupid radios.
Give me a break. We have the internet, cell phones, satellite. Those
old arrogant fat hams can go jump in a lake. Take a yogi and shove it.

You failed the code test again? Jeez man, it's only 5 wpm. Well, back
to CB you go.

There is only one code test? I thought there like three or four total
code tests to pass before you get that top license. And only thirty
questions? LOL. Whatever it takes to keep the poor people off the ham
bands huh? I hope you understand that is what the license is for. It's not
to promote armature radio. It's to keep people, like African Americans,
gays, poor, non tech, people off the air waves. Ham radio is a racist
bunch. They are completely dirt.

Old August 10th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 00:29:43 GMT, "Von Fourche"
wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Von Fourche" wrote in
nk.net:

"DJ" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I think you mean the dumb off the air waves!
All sorts of people are hams.
It just takes a little work!

Old August 10th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Von Fourche wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
"Von Fourche" wrote in
nk.net:

There is only one code test? I thought there like three or four total
code tests to pass before you get that top license. And only thirty
questions?

to day in the USA there is one code test 5wpm but the Fcc is likely to
change that rumor has by the ned of the years

Old August 11th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2006-08-08 22:38:02 -0400, "Von Fourche" said:

"DJ" wrote in message
. ..
What frequency can I listen to amateur radio?

Why would you or anybody else want to listen to those fat, good for
nothing hams for? Yeah, they are brainiacs. They can take an old TV
apart and fix it. Big deal. On the radio all they talk about are
their "Yogi" wires and what "Rig" they are running. Over and over.
When it's a slow news day TV stations will air a few minutes on the
their nightly news once a year about how Hams save the world with their
stupid radios. Give me a break. We have the internet, cell phones,
satellite. Those old arrogant fat hams can go jump in a lake. Take a
yogi and shove it.

Couldn't pass the test huh?

Sad...

Old August 11th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I passed all the test's that was important to me.Just barely though.
cuhulin

Old August 11th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2006-08-10 22:31:29 -0400, said:

I passed all the test's that was important to me.Just barely though.
cuhulin

I don't believe it.