Old August 23rd 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What ever happened to the professor?

You know - Dr. M.W. Bryant, PhD - professor at the University of
Louisville.
He used to post good swl logs on here.
Wonder what ever became of him.

Old August 23rd 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

NOVFP wrote:

You know - Dr. M.W. Bryant, PhD - professor at the University of
Louisville.
He used to post good swl logs on here.
Wonder what ever became of him.

Dr.? PhD?

He disappeared after it became apparent that the jig was up. I think what may
have done him in was the fact that he called me up and claimed I got him fired.

I then called his employer and verified that he had indeed not been fired.

My guess is that his employer had a chat with him after that.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 24th 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

NOVFP wrote:

You know - Dr. M.W. Bryant, PhD - professor at the University of
Louisville.
He used to post good swl logs on here.
Wonder what ever became of him.

Dr.? PhD?

He disappeared after it became apparent that the jig was up. I think what may
have done him in was the fact that he called me up and claimed I got him fired.

I then called his employer and verified that he had indeed not been fired.

My guess is that his employer had a chat with him after that.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Your calling his present and past employers did wonders for his status,
I 'm sure. Did you pretend you were from the FBI? You should be ashamed
of your virulent stalking, you deviant.

mike

Old August 24th 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

NOVFP wrote:

You know - Dr. M.W. Bryant, PhD - professor at the University of
Louisville.
He used to post good swl logs on here.
Wonder what ever became of him.

Dr.? PhD?

He disappeared after it became apparent that the jig was up. I think what may
have done him in was the fact that he called me up and claimed I got him
fired.

I then called his employer and verified that he had indeed not been fired.

My guess is that his employer had a chat with him after that.

"Mr. no PhD" is still around.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 24th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dxAce wrote:

NOVFP wrote:

You know - Dr. M.W. Bryant, PhD - professor at the University of
Louisville.
He used to post good swl logs on here.
Wonder what ever became of him.

Dr.? PhD?

He disappeared after it became apparent that the jig was up. I think what may
have done him in was the fact that he called me up and claimed I got him
fired.

I then called his employer and verified that he had indeed not been fired.

My guess is that his employer had a chat with him after that.

"Mr. no PhD" is still around.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

It appears he posted as recently as November of 2005.

Old August 24th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article . com,
"Steve" wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dxAce wrote:

NOVFP wrote:

You know - Dr. M.W. Bryant, PhD - professor at the University of
Louisville.
He used to post good swl logs on here.
Wonder what ever became of him.

Dr.? PhD?

He disappeared after it became apparent that the jig was up. I think what
may
have done him in was the fact that he called me up and claimed I got him
fired.

I then called his employer and verified that he had indeed not been
fired.

My guess is that his employer had a chat with him after that.

"Mr. no PhD" is still around.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

It appears he posted as recently as November of 2005.

He is around posting with other handles.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 24th 06, 11:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 04:35:11 GMT, Telamon wrote:
In article . com,
"Steve" wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dxAce wrote:

NOVFP wrote:

You know - Dr. M.W. Bryant, PhD - professor at the University of
Louisville.
He used to post good swl logs on here.
Wonder what ever became of him.

Dr.? PhD?

He disappeared after it became apparent that the jig was up. I think what
may
have done him in was the fact that he called me up and claimed I got him
fired.

I then called his employer and verified that he had indeed not been
fired.

My guess is that his employer had a chat with him after that.

"Mr. no PhD" is still around.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

It appears he posted as recently as November of 2005.

He is around posting with other handles.

Possibly as NOVFP? The originator of this thread lists his IP
address as 71.39.225.244, and that sure doesn't traceroute back
to N0VFP. It's a qwest address which appears to be located in
Missouri somewhere.

Boy, N0VFP sure owns a lot of people here.
Old August 24th 06, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

NOVFP wrote:

You know - Dr. M.W. Bryant, PhD - professor at the University of
Louisville.
He used to post good swl logs on here.
Wonder what ever became of him.

Dr.? PhD?

He disappeared after it became apparent that the jig was up. I think what may
have done him in was the fact that he called me up and claimed I got him
fired.

I then called his employer and verified that he had indeed not been fired.

My guess is that his employer had a chat with him after that.

"Mr. no PhD" is still around.

Yeah, probably in one disguise or another.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 24th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

In article . com,
"Steve" wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dxAce wrote:

NOVFP wrote:

You know - Dr. M.W. Bryant, PhD - professor at the University of
Louisville.
He used to post good swl logs on here.
Wonder what ever became of him.

Dr.? PhD?

He disappeared after it became apparent that the jig was up. I think what
may
have done him in was the fact that he called me up and claimed I got him
fired.

I then called his employer and verified that he had indeed not been
fired.

My guess is that his employer had a chat with him after that.

"Mr. no PhD" is still around.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

It appears he posted as recently as November of 2005.

He is around posting with other handles.

He did pop in a while back, maybe it was November, with some logs. I wasn't sure if
it was really him or an imposter. But like you say, he may indeed be in disguise.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 24th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

NOVFP wrote:

You know - Dr. M.W. Bryant, PhD - professor at the University of
Louisville.
He used to post good swl logs on here.
Wonder what ever became of him.

Dr.? PhD?

He disappeared after it became apparent that the jig was up. I think what may
have done him in was the fact that he called me up and claimed I got him fired.

I then called his employer and verified that he had indeed not been fired.

My guess is that his employer had a chat with him after that.

Your calling his present and past employers did wonders for his status,
I 'm sure.

Yeah! Especially since he didn't have that PhD he claimed. And of course, he didn't
help himself by calling me up and claiming that *I* got him fired. That was merely
*another* fabrication on his part.

Did you pretend you were from the FBI?

Nope, just told them who I was and that Mr. Bryant was making certain claims.

You should be ashamed
of your virulent stalking, you deviant.

Checking facts is not stalking, oh dumbass Canucky one, it's more like a reporters
job.

dxAce
Michigan
USA