Old August 25th 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hearing loss

SC,it sounds like a few days ago in another thread you said my house
sucks.
Really though,I am not going to be guessing at what causes my
tinnitus.(if in fact that is what it is) Sooner or later I will go to
the G.V. ''Sonny'' Montgomery VA Medical Center on Woodrow Wilson Blvd
and let them check it out.Or I might go to Dr.Harrison's Ear Nose and
Throat Clinic in down town Jackson.That is where I went the day after
Tuesday just before Christmas last year.

Of course if I go to the VA Center,I might as well get some free blue
and green and brown contact lenses too for whenever I get to dressing up
like a woman.
cuhulin

Reflection Loss Reg Edwards Antenna 19 March 7th 06 07:15 PM
Peaked and Tuned Dan CB 108 May 15th 04 03:48 PM
The two sorts of loss Reg Edwards Antenna 10 August 21st 03 07:41 PM