Old August 25th 06, 12:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hearing loss

David wrote:

I was thinking of this one:
http://www.blamepro.com/marmajor.htm

perhaps you are thinking of this one:
http://www.zzounds.com/item--MSHEL34100100

This was in the winter of 73/74. It has just been too darn long.

I think dxace called it when he mentioned stereo.

While I had a Strat at the time, I was more into acousitc guitar.

I still have my home made 6L6 guitar amp. Somehow I traded for
an output transformer from a large electic organ and my Amp was
popular with a couple of bass players. I even added a 1/4 jack
to my GR64 so I could use it as a practice amp. A single 6AQ7
driving an old 12" dynamic speaker. I used my TTY loop to power
the dynamic speaker electromagnet. The fun old days.

Terry

Old August 25th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I own a Strativarius (spelling) Violin,but it is one of those fake ones.
cuhulin

Reflection Loss Reg Edwards Antenna 19 March 7th 06 07:15 PM
Peaked and Tuned Dan CB 108 May 15th 04 03:48 PM
The two sorts of loss Reg Edwards Antenna 10 August 21st 03 07:41 PM