Old September 4th 06, 06:06 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ethical question

At Heathrow Airport, a 300-foot long red carpet is stretched out to Air Force One. Mr.
Bush strides to a warm but dignified handshake from Queen Elizabeth II.

They ride in a silver 1934 Bentley limousine to the edge of central London where they
board an open, 17th Century coach hitched to six magnificent white matching horses.

As they ride toward Buckingham Palace, each looking sideways and waving to the thousands
of thousands of cheering Brits lining the streets, all is going well.

But suddenly the right rear horse lets fly with the most horrendous, earth-rending,
eye-smarting blast of gastronomic flatulence ever heard in the British Empire, including
Bermuda, Tortola and The Falkland Islands. It shakes the coach. Uncomfortable, but
under control, the two dignitaries of state do their best to ignore the whole incident.

But then the Queen decides that's ridiculous. She turns to Mr. Bush and explains,
"Mr. President, please accept my regrets.... I'm sure you understand that there are
some things that even a Queen cannot control."

George W. Bush, ever the gentleman, replies, "Your Majesty, please don't give the
matter another thought ... you know, if you hadn't said something, I would have thought
it was one of the horses."

--
--------------------------------------
Visit my HomePage at http://members.shaw.ca/finkirv/index.html
Old September 4th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm sure you heard that on shortwave on BBC news..!!! (or was it RCI?)
Really great - I had a huge belly laugh at that
Typical GWB - a perfect Texan gentleman to his very core

Old September 4th 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"John Plimmer" wrote:

"Irv Finkleman" wrote in message
At Heathrow Airport, a 300-foot long red carpet is stretched out to
Air Force One. Mr. Bush strides to a warm but dignified handshake
from Queen Elizabeth II.

Snip

I'm sure you heard that on shortwave on BBC news..!!! (or was it RCI?)
Really great - I had a huge belly laugh at that
Typical GWB - a perfect Texan gentleman to his very core

When I was in elementary school jokes like this were funny but not since
that time.

When I was in school summer vacation was not long enough.

Since I have been reading this news group summer vacation is not short
enough.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 4th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bush diddles while Iraq burns. www.capitolhillblue.com
cuhulin

Old September 5th 06, 12:38 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default slow code:kook on parade

slow code:kook on parade

Old September 5th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
"John Plimmer" wrote:

"Irv Finkleman" wrote in message
At Heathrow Airport, a 300-foot long red carpet is stretched out to
Air Force One. Mr. Bush strides to a warm but dignified handshake
from Queen Elizabeth II.

Snip

I'm sure you heard that on shortwave on BBC news..!!! (or was it RCI?)
Really great - I had a huge belly laugh at that
Typical GWB - a perfect Texan gentleman to his very core

When I was in elementary school jokes like this were funny but not since
that time.

When I was in school summer vacation was not long enough.

Since I have been reading this news group summer vacation is not short
enough.

What, a response and no plonk from you? Does that mean you still think
farting is more worthy of discussion than the state of our country's
economy?

Ethical question Slow Code Antenna 32 September 5th 06 12:38 AM
Ethical question Slow Code Policy 41 September 5th 06 12:38 AM
Ethical question Slow Code General 4 September 1st 06 05:05 PM
Ethical question Jack Ricci CB 0 August 30th 06 06:08 PM