Old September 6th 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.paranormal

Default Receiving voice with my cd player + pc??!!

Cardinal Chunder wrote:

Or it may simply be interference or imagination, which every single
instance of EVP can be attributed to.

From your response I'd assume that you have never heard a Class A EVP

recording. I'd also assume from your response that I could imagine a
dead relative's voice in my head and somehow transfer it onto a
recording and have everyone else hear the same thing that I first
imagined in my head. If this were so, I'd be one hell of a Cris Angel.

And to the "interference" part of your post - it would be one hell of a
coincidence that every paranormal-sounding EVP talking about death,
peoples' relatives, and the experimenter's own first & last name in
dozens of instances would all be attributed to an AM station no matter
what hour the recording is done. If that were so, it'd be one hell of
an AM station - one that could only be run by Cris Angel.

Perhaps when you've conducted just a few hours of substantial research
in EVP I may take you more seriously, and you may finally realize just
how baseless your rationalizations are. You should also look up the
history of radio and the life of Edison and other pioneers and then
realize just how much they would disagree with your point of view in
saying such a thing would be impossible. Were they wrong and you are
right? If that is the case then perhaps you should invent something to
disprove the existence of EVPs and trace them back to rectification
from a human broadcast station?

I'm waiting...

PS And before you stereotype me, no, I don't think Angel is superhuman.

Old September 6th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.paranormal

wrote:
Cardinal Chunder wrote:

Or it may simply be interference or imagination, which every single
instance of EVP can be attributed to.

From your response I'd assume that you have never heard a Class A EVP

recording. I'd also assume from your response that I could imagine a
dead relative's voice in my head and somehow transfer it onto a
recording and have everyone else hear the same thing that I first
imagined in my head. If this were so, I'd be one hell of a Cris Angel.

I know a way that you can gain 1 million dollars (to further research
into this phenomenon) by demonstrating your "Class A EVP" recording claim.

And to the "interference" part of your post - it would be one hell of a
coincidence that every paranormal-sounding EVP talking about death,
peoples' relatives, and the experimenter's own first & last name in
dozens of instances would all be attributed to an AM station no matter
what hour the recording is done. If that were so, it'd be one hell of
an AM station - one that could only be run by Cris Angel.

1 million dollars. Are you up for it?

Perhaps when you've conducted just a few hours of substantial research
in EVP I may take you more seriously, and you may finally realize just
how baseless your rationalizations are. You should also look up the
history of radio and the life of Edison and other pioneers and then
realize just how much they would disagree with your point of view in
saying such a thing would be impossible. Were they wrong and you are
right? If that is the case then perhaps you should invent something to
disprove the existence of EVPs and trace them back to rectification
from a human broadcast station?

I'm waiting...

PS And before you stereotype me, no, I don't think Angel is superhuman.

1 million dollars are calling out past the electronic static - "win
me... win me...". Can you hear them?

--
"Hello. I'm Leonard Nimoy. The following tale of alien encounters is
true. And by true, I mean false. It's all lies. But they're entertaining
Old September 6th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

One million dollars grant from fed govt and they will take back about
four hundred thousand dollars too.
cuhulin

Old September 6th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telephaty,Afterlife Therories Causes Science Forum Uproar.
www.rense.com

Haw Haw Haw,I just now had an ''uproar'' myself :{)
cuhulin

Old September 7th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Do ''You'' Wanna Make Contact With ''Beings Off Earth''??? The Rumor
Mill News Reading Room at www.rumormillnews.com

Assuming they exist, (which I doubt) I would have a better chance
because they would be wanting to make a believer out of me.
cuhulin