Old September 11th 06, 12:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Grundig 3400 vs SAT800 (WAS: Question for cuhulin)

I tend to agree, Mike. But why not just add him to your Blocked Senders
list, like I do?

By the way, one of your recent posts said that the Grundig 3400 is not as
good a reciever as the Sat800. I have an 800, but have been interested in
picking up a 3400 if I can find one at the right price. It sounds like
you've compared the two. Any additional comments on the 3400? I do know
that they seem to be somewhat fragile and many of them have broken switches.

Ever had a Grundig 2400? I've been interested in those also and would be
interested in any comments.

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
. ..
Do you really need to post 30 times a day with nothing useful to say
related to shortwave ? this is a shortwave radio group and last month you
posted 893 times. there might have been one post that has anything to do
with the real focus of this group (as opposed to what some people keep
forcing it into)
isn't there a more appropriate group to post to ?