Old September 30th 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Interference to hams by number station.

"Russian Man" blocking CW in the 30m band.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page505.htm

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old September 30th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Simon Mason wrote:

"Russian Man" blocking CW in the 30m band.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page505.htm

I see E7 listed as the 'English Man' he

http://www.spynumbers.com/profiles/index.html?ENIGMA=E7

Is that a typo on their part, or what?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 30th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Simon Mason wrote:

"Russian Man" blocking CW in the 30m band.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page505.htm

I gave a listen on 10116 at 1740 and did not hear the numbers station. I did
hear US5XD calling CQ in CW on or near the freq. though.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 30th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:

"Russian Man" blocking CW in the 30m band.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page505.htm

I gave a listen on 10116 at 1740 and did not hear the numbers station. I did
hear US5XD calling CQ in CW on or near the freq. though.

Hot damn! I'm slipping! It wasn't 1740 but 1640.

Oh well, next hour, eh?

I'm already thinking about the time change, I guess.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 1st 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:

"Russian Man" blocking CW in the 30m band.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page505.htm

I gave a listen on 10116 at 1740 and did not hear the numbers station. I
did
hear US5XD calling CQ in CW on or near the freq. though.

Hot damn! I'm slipping! It wasn't 1740 but 1640.

Oh well, next hour, eh?

I'm already thinking about the time change, I guess.

It doesn't have a set daily schedule for 10116, I use a prediction list
from the ENIGMA Yahoo group.

Old October 1st 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

I'm already thinking about the time change, I guess.

It doesn't have a set daily schedule for 10116, I use a prediction list
from the ENIGMA Yahoo group.

You can download issue 36 he

"ENIGMA 2000" NEWSLETTERS

http://home.luna.nl/~ary/

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old October 1st 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Simon Mason wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

I'm already thinking about the time change, I guess.

It doesn't have a set daily schedule for 10116, I use a prediction list
from the ENIGMA Yahoo group.

You can download issue 36 he

"ENIGMA 2000" NEWSLETTERS

http://home.luna.nl/~ary/

Thanks for the reminder about that site. Though I do subscribe to the UDXF Group
I hadn't visited Ary's site in some time.

dxAce
Michigan
USA