Old October 8th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Best MW radio and antenna

My explanation of Sea gain.(keep in mind,I am always right) OK,if you
live on the East Coast of U.S.A.There isn't a lot of crap to prevent
your radio from picking up Europe at night time.When I was toolin down
the A1A in Florida one night,I picked up an Irish AM radio station on my
van's radio in Ireland.
cuhulin

Old October 8th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It was night time and the Irish Radio Station knew I had to hear those
Uilleann Pipes playing.

Is everybody in Canada just like you? Pray for their souls.
cuhulin

Old October 9th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Heart failuer!!!!! and their little bellys stuck out like a pigs
bladder!!!!!! Grapes of Wrath.
cuhulin

Old October 9th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My van's Radio is in the dashboard of my van.My van and I were toolin
down the A1A in Florida,by the Atlantic Ocean.
Don't try your Canadian mealy mouth yap crap putting words in my
mouth.YOU WILL LOSE Every Time.
cuhulin

Old October 10th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

UP YOU,SC!
cuhulin