Old October 14th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting

Default Omega One Radio Returning

from OMEGA ONE RADIO BLOG:
http://n9ogl.blogspot.com

OMEGA ONE RADIO WILL BE RETURNING

OMEGA ONE RADIO will be returning either tonight or tommorrow on
13.556.00 MHz we've got another transmitter and we will be getting it
up soon...we have to change the wires in the interface and it should be
up and running....were also in the process of putting up a 6Mhz antenna
and that will be hopefully done this week.

Old October 15th 06, 11:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting

N9OGL wrote:
OMEGA ONE RADIO WILL BE RETURNING:

Galaxy Guy:
Nigel, May I ask is there any connection between this Omega 1 and the
radio stations which
have until quite recently been broadcasting across Europe on analogue
transponders from one of the many Astra satellites? On analague sat.
there was Omega 1-3 for basic analogue set top boxes but Omega 4
covered the High Telecom bands as was only receivable on a good
mid-price Analogue box aimed at reaching the Telecom bands. All these
Omega stations played music at quite low power (for satellite). I just
wondered if there was any connection at all?

Old October 15th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

chris wallace Ignores 20,000 emails Demanding he ask rice about
U.S.S.Cole. http://thinkprogress.org U.S.S.Cole was built in
Pascagoula,Mississippi at Ingalls Shipbuilding,now part of Northrop
Grumman,and after klintoon on Purpose had U.S.S.Cole dock in that Yemen
port to be Blown Up,U.S.S.Cole was hauled back to Pascagoula for repairs
and upgrading.HUMPH! wallace and rice,Now there are a couple of ''pieces
of furniture''!!!
cuhulin

Old October 15th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting

galaxyguy wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
OMEGA ONE RADIO WILL BE RETURNING:

Galaxy Guy:
Nigel, May I ask is there any connection between this Omega 1 and the
radio stations which
have until quite recently been broadcasting across Europe on analogue
transponders from one of the many Astra satellites? On analague sat.
there was Omega 1-3 for basic analogue set top boxes but Omega 4
covered the High Telecom bands as was only receivable on a good
mid-price Analogue box aimed at reaching the Telecom bands. All these
Omega stations played music at quite low power (for satellite). I just
wondered if there was any connection at all?

none...this is a low power / Pirate radio station on the shortwave
bands....we've been off the air for a while because our transmitter
went out and were replacing it.

Todd N9OGL

Old October 17th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting

"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

from OMEGA ONE RADIO BLOG:
http://n9ogl.blogspot.com

OMEGA ONE RADIO WILL BE RETURNING

OMEGA ONE RADIO will be returning either tonight or tommorrow on
13.556.00 MHz we've got another transmitter and we will be getting it
up soon...we have to change the wires in the interface and it should be
up and running....were also in the process of putting up a 6Mhz antenna
and that will be hopefully done this week.

Thanks Todd. I look forward to hearing your moms ****ty records and
8-Track tapes again. Your're monologues are hilarious too. 73, Keep up
the good work.

I'm stocking up beer for the N9OGL NAL party. Plenty of beer enemas to go
around for everyone. I hope you don't mind if K4YZ gives the beer
enema's. Steve said he wouldn't come unless he could give the enemas.
Steve is a nurse, so I'm sure he probably knows how to give someone an
enema.

SC
Old October 17th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting

In article .net,
says...
[...]

You are extremely gross!

Chris
Old October 17th 06, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Richard Hoagland saw a photo of a rock on the Moon.
www.coasttocoastam.com He is runnin around just like George Noory's
''little animals runnin around on Mars'' and he is saying that rock is a
human head skeleton or a robot head.That guy needs HELP!
Well,I have me something to laugh meself to sleep now.Move over,doggy.
cuhulin