Old October 21st 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default amusing radio-mart interaction

today he actually had the guts to make an offer on something I was selling
on eBay (I have the accept offers feature on this auction). he did it with
the radio-mart ID and not gottahaveit1995 as he usually buys his stuff. I
have gottahaveit1995 blocked so he did it as radio-mart.
I emailed him to tell him radio-mart is now on my blocked list along with
all the other people I won't do business with.

Old October 21st 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When are you going to get over the fact that you were stupid enough to
get ripped off by RadioMart. Get a ****ing life. Go play with your
house full of worthless shortwave boat anchors. Everyone here is tired
of your obsesive crusade on RadioMart. Go jerk off, or something.

Old October 21st 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

mike maghakian wrote:

today he actually had the guts to make an offer on something I was selling
on eBay (I have the accept offers feature on this auction). he did it with
the radio-mart ID and not gottahaveit1995 as he usually buys his stuff. I
have gottahaveit1995 blocked so he did it as radio-mart.
I emailed him to tell him radio-mart is now on my blocked list along with
all the other people I won't do business with.

Although Radio-Mart may not be one of the greatest buyers-sellers on eBay, one
question begs to be asked: Was the offer a good one? And if it was, are /were
you interested in selling your item in the first place?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B

Old October 21st 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jim Jim is offline

this seems like a missed opportunity to me.

Old October 21st 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

mike maghakian wrote:

today he actually had the guts to make an offer on something I was selling
on eBay (I have the accept offers feature on this auction). he did it with
the radio-mart ID and not gottahaveit1995 as he usually buys his stuff. I
have gottahaveit1995 blocked so he did it as radio-mart.
I emailed him to tell him radio-mart is now on my blocked list along with
all the other people I won't do business with.

It's good to see someone in business maintain some morals. Thank you,
Mike..Some low life will most likely come along and ask what the offer
was, not realizing there's a higher principle involved.

mike

Old October 21st 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I Thank Mike Maghakian (Say,Mike,what Nationtionality is Maghakian?
Definetely no offense intended,but I like to learn about Surnames and
other Countries,stuff like that) because he gives us some real insight
about radio-mart.
cuhulin

Old October 22nd 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

he offered $159 and the buy it now price is $195. which is less than I have
seen other SSR-1's go for in worse condition.

I wouldn't sell it to him for $195, I have my principles. If I didn't, I
would be a hypocrite.

Old October 22nd 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

he never ripped me off, he bought some stuff from me and relisted it with a
bunch of lies that I never told him.

I don't like dishonest people, like R-M, politicians and most sales people.

oups.com...

Old October 22nd 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

he offered $159 and the buy it now price is $195. which is less than I
have
seen other SSR-1's go for in worse condition.

I wouldn't sell it to him for $195, I have my principles. If I didn't, I
would be a hypocrite.

Mike, shouldn't you report him to ebay for trying to buy a listed item
off
list? i believe ebay has some rules about that. like ebay would loose
their
blood money/ i mean their rightful commission. course, i could be wrong
about this. something about giving the devil their do?

Father Michael.
Old October 22nd 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

eBay has a legit offer system if the seller chooses to use this feature.
some auctions I do that.
although some of the offers are quite insulting.a Mr. CE Boyd once offered
me about 15% of the buy it now price. like $20 for something with a $125
BIN. that would be like offering $75 for a Drake R8 when the BIN is $500.
he is banned from bidding on any of my auctions.