Old November 6th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default 13.556 LSB is silent again.

N9OGL must have forgot to turn the record over.

SC
Old November 6th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default slowcode crapathon coninues

K4YZ wrote:

the cyber vandal must have had the day off at work

Old November 6th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Require 20wpm CW code proficiency to access the internet

Require 20wpm CW code proficiency to access the internet.

Old November 6th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"Alpo" wrote in message
Require 20wpm CW code proficiency to access the internet.

I'd prefer that a person must be proficient with his spelling first...

Old November 6th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

General wrote:
"Alpo" wrote in message
Require 20wpm CW code proficiency to access the internet.

I'd prefer that a person must be proficient with his spelling first...

let me know if the USENET is ever regulated

Old November 6th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:
N9OGL must have forgot to turn the record over.

SC

The Computer Crashed, try again....it is on.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

Old November 7th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
N9OGL must have forgot to turn the record over.

SC

The Computer Crashed, try again....it is on.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

ok, I'll listen for it. I hope propagation is good, it's been a
while since I heard anything that made me feel like gagging.

Hee Hee Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

SC
Old November 7th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default 13.556 LSB is on? 01:03 GMT

N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
N9OGL must have forgot to turn the record over.

SC

The Computer Crashed, try again....it is on.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

I'm getting a regular ticking sound here, much like a clock, but with a
variation every so often. S2 to S4 with some background static.

Kenwood R2000
100 ft North/South antenna wire.
Calgary Alberta Canada

01:03 GMT

mike
Old November 7th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
N9OGL must have forgot to turn the record over.

SC

The Computer Crashed, try again....it is on.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

I'm getting a regular ticking sound here, much like a clock, but with a
variation every so often. S2 to S4 with some background static.

Kenwood R2000
100 ft North/South antenna wire.
Calgary Alberta Canada

01:03 GMT

mike

Ok, the computer crashed again, when you hear that clicking it's the
computer......i'll go home and fix it.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB