Old November 11th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Interesting New Product

I have two listening stations, one I use the in line module and I vary the
setting slightly on occasion but mostly on 4. and I keep in in most of the
time even on music
the other station has a hear it speaker that I rebuilt into a project box
with a better speaker and it is more versatile and easy to use however I
had to pick a setting and chose 5, however I can easily switch it in and out
of circuit but usually keep it in.
these items are essential to my listening because of noise in my area and
these are the only things that make a difference

"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
mike maghakian wrote:
I use both the in-line module and a repacked hear it speaker and they are
simply spectacular performers and I wouldn't do any serious listening
without them. they are the best thing since the sync in the satellit 800.

Mike -

Do you find that you leave it on all the time on a setting, or do you
switch in and out and/or adjust it quite a bit?

Bob

Old November 11th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Bob is offline

mike maghakian wrote:
I have two listening stations, one I use the in line module and I vary the
setting slightly on occasion but mostly on 4. and I keep in in most of the
time even on music
the other station has a hear it speaker that I rebuilt into a project box
with a better speaker and it is more versatile and easy to use however I
had to pick a setting and chose 5, however I can easily switch it in and out
of circuit but usually keep it in.
these items are essential to my listening because of noise in my area and
these are the only things that make a difference

Thanks a lot! That confirms what I had heard from a couple others and I
believe I'll get one... now to figure out the model...

Bob