Old November 19th 06, 12:25 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Anyone heard Omega One the last couple of days?

Nothing heard here. Maybe Todd just needed to talk to someone on 11
meters for a while and he will be back again on 13.556 real soon.

If I'd known operation was going to be so sporatic, I would have made
recordings and burned them on a CD.

SC
Old November 19th 06, 08:08 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:
Nothing heard here. Maybe Todd just needed to talk to someone on 11
meters for a while and he will be back again on 13.556 real soon.

I was listening on that freq a few nights ago and
heard what sounded like a 14 year old kid belching
and making fart noises into his microphone.
Perhaps some kid or more likely a juvenile-minded adult
was just looking for his 15 minutes of fame on the freq?

If I'd known operation was going to be so sporatic, I would have made
recordings and burned them on a CD.

What a waste of a perfectly good CD.
Heck I'll bet you couldn't even sell one of them at the
Dayton Hamvention along with colourful cover art
and a jewel case for $2.00 a pop.

Best to just blow farts on 13.556mHz and if you
lucky you may made a few of the SWL blogs or
one of the shortwave pirate logging articles in a
future issue of the Monitoring Times.

Old November 20th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com ABC News Larry Stewart Secret Santa
.................................................. ...........
Around this time of year all Turkeys get bold.After all,what have they
got to lose?
~ America's Funniest Home Videos
.................................................. ...........

Old November 20th 06, 11:32 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Anyone heard Smegma One the last couple of days?

Slow Code wrote:
Nothing heard here. Maybe Todd just needed to talk to someone on 11
meters for a while and he will be back again on 13.556 real soon.

If I'd known operation was going to be so sporatic, I would have made
recordings and burned them on a CD.

Toiddie no doubt trying to rack-up the rest of that college degree
so he can get to work on the other two imaginary degrees like his hero,
Morkie.

I've been watching the FCC's NOV postings...Haven't seen him
yet...But he'll make it soon. The blithering idiot is just asking for
a round of slapping by the feds, one agency or the other!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 20th 06, 04:18 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

K4YZ wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Nothing heard here. Maybe Todd just needed to talk to someone on 11
meters for a while and he will be back again on 13.556 real soon.

If I'd known operation was going to be so sporatic, I would have made
recordings and burned them on a CD.

Toiddie no doubt trying to rack-up the rest of that college degree
so he can get to work on the other two imaginary degrees like his hero,
Morkie.

I've been watching the FCC's NOV postings...Haven't seen him
yet...But he'll make it soon. The blithering idiot is just asking for
a round of slapping by the feds, one agency or the other!

Steve, K4YZ

Sure they will stebie....

Old November 20th 06, 10:56 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:
Nothing heard here. Maybe Todd just needed to talk to someone on 11
meters for a while and he will be back again on 13.556 real soon.

If I'd known operation was going to be so sporatic, I would have made
recordings and burned them on a CD.

SC

Last night I was experimenting with some new antennas and was suprised
to hear
the HI beaon from CN from 2006.11.19:23:00:00 through
2006.11.20:01:45:00 when
I shut it down because it got too #$%^ cold outside. Nice strong S1
with minimal
fades.

Terry in Central KY

Old November 21st 06, 12:54 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"olekinghole9007" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Nothing heard here. Maybe Todd just needed to talk to someone on 11
meters for a while and he will be back again on 13.556 real soon.

I was listening on that freq a few nights ago and
heard what sounded like a 14 year old kid belching
and making fart noises into his microphone.
Perhaps some kid or more likely a juvenile-minded adult
was just looking for his 15 minutes of fame on the freq?

LOL. Todd must have wanted to fill air-time while he was figuring out how
to get tunes back on. I can't hear Omega at night now. I can only hear it
during hours of daylight if it's on. November propagation.

If I'd known operation was going to be so sporatic, I would have made
recordings and burned them on a CD.

What a waste of a perfectly good CD.
Heck I'll bet you couldn't even sell one of them at the
Dayton Hamvention along with colourful cover art
and a jewel case for $2.00 a pop.

I'd use cd-rw for Omega one so I can re-use the CD, I wouldn't put Omega
One on a burn once cd, that would be a waste, even if they do cost only 99
cents.

SC