Old December 11th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Landlords

Scott wrote in
:

Yeah, I believe THAT one I don't know any landlords that would be
scared of you and fall for that crap. When I was a landlord, that
wouldn't fly. No rent check? Get that refrigerator box and set up
behind Wal Mart you lowlife slug.

Well I thought it was a good story.

SC

My landlord was a no-code ham and he didn't want me to have an antenna
because he didn't want me to have fun making CW contacts, so I slapped
the **** out of him and now I have a 5 element tri-bander up 100 feet
and I made him pay for it. I told him I'm not paying anymore rent until
he learns CW, so I got him learning code now too.

SC

Landlords Slow Code General 40 December 12th 06 01:50 PM
Landlords Slow Code Antenna 42 December 12th 06 01:50 PM
Landlords Pedro Sanchez Shortwave 30 December 12th 06 01:50 PM