RadioBanter

-   -   Balun vs. Unun (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/112305-balun-vs-unun.html)

Telamon January 4th 07 03:48 AM

Balun vs. Unun

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
John Smith I wrote:

Telamon wrote:
group because you are a know Troll is my guess.

I don't have to guess, it is plainly apparent from your previous posts,
anyone not agreeing with you is a troll. You know the real trolls when
you see 'em, enough have bitten you on the A$$ already ...

Trolling idiot my post is over a week old. Better late than never.

Oh I see yours is also dated. OK my news server is a piece of crap since
SBC took it over.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

John Smith I January 4th 07 04:07 AM

Balun vs. Unun

Telamon wrote:

Telamon:

You already have defamed yourself, made yourself to appear as a complete
and absolute idiot ...

.... please, do no more, you have more than made believers out of us ...

Regards,
JS

Telamon January 4th 07 05:45 AM

Balun vs. Unun

In article ,
John Smith I wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Telamon:

You already have defamed yourself, made yourself to appear as a complete
and absolute idiot ...

... please, do no more, you have more than made believers out of us ...

Oh yeah, like you have the good reputation here. Everyone calls you a
complete idiot in the threads you have been in so I would not talk. News
servers screw up once in while serving up old posts.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Carter-k8vt January 4th 07 05:51 PM

Balun vs. Unun

Telamon wrote:

Trolling idiot my post is over a week old. Better late than never.

So it's over a week old...so what?

Are you implying that they couldn't have been out of town for the
holidays, lost ISP service, lost power, had a broken computer,
whatever???? How *dare* they not answer the "great" telamon immediately!

Again, and in all sincerity, you seem to be so far up on your "high
horse" that you lose touch with reality...

Telamon January 5th 07 02:08 AM

Balun vs. Unun

In article .com,
"RHF" wrote:

On Jan 3, 7:48 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
John Smith I wrote:

Telamon wrote:
group because you are a know Troll is my guess.

I don't have to guess, it is plainly apparent from your previous posts,
anyone not agreeing with you is a troll. You know the real trolls when
you see 'em, enough have bitten you on the A$$ already ...

Trolling idiot my post is over a week old. Better late than never.Oh I
see yours is also dated. OK my news server is a piece of crap since

- SBC took it over.

"SBC" ~ Stupid Brainless Corporation

You got that right.

--