Old January 27th 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A Recording of a Russian Female

Hello all,

I have become a new member to post this request - I own a shortwave
radio but it's not a very good one and I don't use it so much...

I want to get hold of a recording of a\ female Russian voice - I have
one but there is so much interference and background noise. It's for a
silly song that I am writing.

So, if anyone can provide me with a moderately clean recording
(doesn't have to be too great) it would be just great.

Thanks all!

zero zero zero zero

Old January 27th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That's been done, so be aware that there are copyright issues
that have cropped up with this once before, and there is a
four CD compilation of these "numbers" broadcasts..

Here's a list of that collection..

http://irdial.hyperreal.org/www/cone...ct_booklet.pdf

Some on-line mp3's, use with permission..

http://home.freeuk.com/spook007/

--Good luck with that..