Old January 29th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) eBay Shill Bidding

eBay should get rid of the private bidder deal. It's the same thing RadioMart
uses..

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Speaking of RadioMart...

I've never dealt with him, but read all of the negatives about his
auctions here. I have no reason to doubt any of these reports as they
usually come from those who have a knowledge of shortwave radio that I
regard highly. I just would like to know if anyone here has ever had
a good experience buying something on eBay from Radiomart,
particularly the higher end stuff. oes anyone have anything good to
say about him?

Old January 29th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

E-Bay - no sweat
Just say to yourself
Self - how much is this item worth to me
Make a max bid once only (they use an increment system)
If you lose - you lose -- don't rebid
Another will come along

I just bought some NIB high end knife sets for less than half price of
anywhere in stores or on the web. Had to enter 10 different auctions - lost
eight of them - but scored big time on the other two.(:-)

Love dem auctions -- some great deals to be had.

But ya got to learn how to do it

As I say to folks grumbling about e-bay --- What part of an auction don't
you understand ?

CL