Old January 31st 07, 09:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The USA Public School Racket

On Jan 29, 10:06 am, "Guerite³" wrote:
You should see the fraud in your public school system.

wrote propaganda

Yeah - The Public School RACKET Is Right.
Honestly have heard the Noise Level in most Public Schools . . .
Q-SIGNS = http://www.plexoft.com/SBF/q-signs.html
- - - Now that is QRM & QRN ! ! ! ~ RHF
.
.
.. .

Old January 31st 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) The USA Public School Racket

RHF wrote:
On Jan 29, 10:06 am, "Guerite³" wrote:
You should see the fraud in your public school system.

wrote propaganda

Yeah - The Public School RACKET Is Right.
Honestly have heard the Noise Level in most Public Schools . . .
Q-SIGNS = http://www.plexoft.com/SBF/q-signs.html
- - - Now that is QRM & QRN ! ! ! ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Hey hypocrite, where's the (OT)?
Old January 31st 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have never directly kilt anybody in my life,yet.I was an ammo humper
when I was in the land of the midnight cong (Vietnam) in 1964.I like to
think the ammo and Helicopter Rockets meself and me buddies locked and
loaded (stick them Rockets in the Helicopters fireing tubes and twist
lock) helped to KILL Vietcong.
m II will be along shortly to say I raped that Vietnamese woman in Vinh
Long,,, and about bianca.com
cuhulin