Old March 1st 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

In article .com,
says...
|FYI - WCBS-AM's HD exciter must've been fixed.
|They are back on HD.

They seem to have a much stronger overall signal up here in Orange
County, NY
Old March 1st 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You ever talk to those Tutle people over there at Orange County
Choppers? Are they really that crazy like it shows on tv.
cuhulin

Old March 1st 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David 'Edtardo' Gleason wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as 'Eduardo', tried yet again to
come up
with some credible BS when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Gleason, wrote:

Welfare?

I see. Your income comes from where?

Several sources, none of them being welfare, prancer boy!

All of them sharing the commonality that they come from the government,
as
opposed to money you earned, right?

Well, I did earn my benefits from the VA, and I did earn my Social
Security
benefits, and I did earn my pension from my previous place of employment,
and I
did earn the money that is in the bank paying me interest!

An entitlement is just that... an entitlement, not a job. Just as I thought.

Hey, Edtardo... my VA check was delivered today.

LMFAO at the prancing fool.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 1st 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Digital TV May Be Delayed.
www.tvpredictions.com
Awwww,,,, I was wanting to see some more Heinekins wading waist deep
through the waters.Rock Onnnnn,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old March 3rd 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', tried yet again to act coherently
when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo' since c.2000, struggled to
collect
his thoughts but failed miserably when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', reaches for the life
ring
yet
again before he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Not all oh stupid one. I'm actually living off of my work.

I thought you said you were living off a disability settlement.

Just when did I say anything about a 'disability settlement', boy?

I'm still waiting...

You referred to your alleged accident with an illegal alien...

Nothing at all 'alleged' about the accident, boy. It actually occurred!

So what's the point? Don't deny it.

Point? The point is that I'm still waiting for you, retard boy, to tell me just
when and where I stated that I was 'living off a disability settlement'.

I'm still waiting, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 07, 11:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Gleason, wrote:

Welfare?

I see. Your income comes from where?

Several sources, none of them being welfare, prancer boy!

All of them sharing the commonality that they come from the government,
as
opposed to money you earned, right?

Well, I did earn my benefits from the VA, and I did earn my Social
Security
benefits, and I did earn my pension from my previous place of employment,
and I
did earn the money that is in the bank paying me interest!

An entitlement is just that... an entitlement, not a job. Just as I thought.

Hey, Edweenie... that first pension check from my previous place of employment
showed up yesterday: $3,224.00. That was of course for several months to get me
caught up.

Now I'm still waiting for Social Security to get caught up. They owe me back to
June of 2004. The Government is slow.

Gotta love those 'entitlements'.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 07, 12:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ace that will just pay for a nice shiny new Icom IC-756 PRO III straight out
the box.
What fun you will have = enjoy!
South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
RX Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
Drake SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D, GE SRIII, Redsun RP2100
BW XCR 30, Sangean 803A.
GE circa 50's radiogram
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop, PAORDT Roelof mini-whip
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx

Old March 6th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Plimmer wrote:

Ace that will just pay for a nice shiny new Icom IC-756 PRO III straight out
the box.
What fun you will have = enjoy!

Nah, the thought ran through my mind for a bit but I somehow doubt that it would
enhance my DX'ing experience.

I'll stick with what I have for the time being. Maybe later on this year I'll
try to re-evaluate everything, but at this point in the DX season I'm not gonna
pop for any new gear. Perhaps a new antenna or two.

Spring is coming! And it will certainly be welcomed here. It's currently 3
degrees F !

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Well upgrading from an R8B to a Pro3 is a bit like upgrading from a compact
Chevy to a top of the line Caddy.
You will still get there in the same time but the journey will be so much
more fun and comfortable.

Of course your heart says go for the Caddy, but your head says get that new
super performing antenna up.
Decisions, decisions!
Have fun and good DX.

Enjoy your spring - here Saturday is heading for 105F and scorching skies.
Autumn hasn't appeared yet!

Old March 6th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce,now you can go out and buy a new sooper dooper Radio.
cuhulin