Old February 24th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 23, 11:23?pm, "Guerite?" wrote:
"I have been researching/posting on this subject for a year, and have a
zillion links set up, and know exactly how and where to find information, to
counter little punks like you and David Edurado"

-- amazing how much time you have wasted in your old age --

"A recent Arbitron/Edison Media Research study found that more than
one-third of Americans are interested in HD Radio, but nearly half said

they
would only purchase an HD Radio if it cost $100 or less."

http://www.hdradio.com

RW: What are your thoughts about whether or how AM should go digital at
night?

Mathews: I think there are problematic issues. The long and short of it is

lot of AM stations, just like FMs, have been getting reception in areas
where they aren't really technically protected. . But, at some point .

they'
re going to have to give up what they've been sort of getting for free all
this time anyway, that sort of non-protected listening area. .

[TRANLATION (in the voice of Don La Fontaine): AM IBOC DXing IS FOR REAL!]

RW: Because AM has to go digital at night. .

Mathews: It's one of those things where everybody is saying, "It can't
happen."
And I've said this from the beginning on HD, none of this is a question of
"If," it's a question of "When."

RW: Do your listeners notice when you go digital?

Mathews: They have no concept unless they have an HD Radio.

http://www.rwonline.com/pages/s.0049/t.352.html

Just as " has no concept.- Hide quoted text -

Dumb **** Guerite HD/IBOC Shill

Old February 24th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dumb **** Guerite HD/IBOC Shill

On the Government's dole no girlfriend, no
wife, no kids, just a mouth full of profanity from America Online near
Manassas, VA wrote in message
oups.com

"I have been researching/posting on this subject for a year, and have a
zillion links set up, and know exactly how and where to find information, to
counter little punks like you and David Edurado"

-- amazing how much time you have to waste in your small adolescent mind --