Old February 27th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

On Feb 26, 12:00�am, "Cye" wrote:
What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Coffee....Tea? *Soft Drinks?

I enjoy a nice wheated Kentucky Bourbon (Rebel Yell) or a glass of wine.

Cye

Are you gay, a nerd, or a gay nerd ?

Old February 27th 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com Starbucks Recipes
cuhulin

Old February 27th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 25, 9:00 pm, "Cye" wrote:
What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Coffee....Tea? Soft Drinks?

I enjoy a nice wheated Kentucky Bourbon (Rebel Yell) or a glass of wine.

Cye

Water, tea, coffee is about it.

Old February 27th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Coffee,Fruit Juice,Milk,Plain old ordinary Water.(I hate tea and I don't
care for soda pop) A Beer once in a while if I have any here,hardly ever
any hard liquor such as Whiskey or similar.Other than that,rolling and
smoking my hand rolled Cigarettes,TOP brand name and Zigzag
www.zigzag.com brand name Cigarette Tobacco.
cuhulin

Old February 27th 07, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Black Coffee because SWLing is so boring.

Old February 28th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Cye Cye is offline

Gay? Nerd?....why because I like an 80$ bottle of wine every now and then?

Sorry they wont let you spend your food stamps on ripple dickhead.....Get a
job.

http://dyork.livejournal.com/263099.html

So you get all touchy feely and emotional eh??

Dan might pump you in the ass if your lucky......I'm not gay.....Keep
looking fag and you may find happiness some day

anonymous

Hey Dan,

Sorry for the rant, but I am a passionate AM DX'er, who has done much
research on HD Radio/IBOC. I post, as "700WLW" on radio-info.com's HD
message baord, so feel free to join in, if interested (its gets a bit
emotional, at times):

http://www.radio-info.com/smf/index....ard,194.0.html

In-Band-On-Channel (actually, In-Band-Off-Channel) causes adjacent-channel
interference (especially, on the AM band, and luckily has not been
authorized by the FCC for AM nighttime), and has only 50% the coverage of
analog. The extra HD channels are low-bitrate digital streams, that will
eventually contain commercials, and are just the same old repetitive
material. HD Radio is a desperate attempt, by terrestrial radio, to save
itself - instead, they need to greatly improve programming. Yes, your friend
is correct, that the 35,000 is from 2004, but as I showed, with Google
Trends, there is virtually no consumer interest - and, the study showed that
73% of consumers are aware of HD Radio, at some level. The HD Radio
Alliance, and even Radio Shack, refuse to publish sales figures - I wonder,
why. Also, those 1,200 stations broadcasting in HD, are only a small
percentage of the 13,500 stations, in existence (and most are owned by Clear
Channel, part of the HD Radio Alliance)- but no one is listening, or cares.
If you would like to contact me, further, you can use this email -
, then I can give you my email, for my ISP...

You and Dan swappin more than emails now I bet eh?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old March 1st 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lets please not be picking on Fred Sandford's Ripple and Stripple and
Moonlight Madness.Fred is is my buddy,so is Lamont and Grady and what's
her name.Now you got me thinking about heading on over to the liquor
store across Highway 80 from me for a bottle of cheap wine.I think they
are closed for the day though.
cuhulin

Old March 1st 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Cye" wrote in message
What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Coffee....Tea? Soft Drinks?

I enjoy a nice wheated Kentucky Bourbon (Rebel Yell) or a glass of wine.

Cye

The Glenlivet on the rocks or Wild Turkey & Becks.

BH

Old March 3rd 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brian Hill wrote:

The Glenlivet on the rocks or Wild Turkey & Becks.

Single malt stuff can become a curse...or so I've heard.

mike

Old March 3rd 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cye wrote:
What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Coffee....Tea? Soft Drinks?

I enjoy a nice wheated Kentucky Bourbon (Rebel Yell) or a glass of wine.

Cye

Earl Grey Tea, dash of lemon, tough of sugar ...

JS
--
http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com