Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 28th 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Need Help - Memory Preset Problem with DT-200VX or DT220V - Thanks

Hi,

I just purchased a Sangean DT-200VX from C. Crane and am very very
pleased with its performance and features. Nicely done! I really
like it a lot but I have a bit of a dallima.

Having set up a number of stations in various memory locations, I
realize now that there are a couple of presets I need to erase. I
know it is possible to overwrite a preset with a new station but I
don't have a new stations to replace the presets I want to get rid of
and don't want to keep wading thru unwanted presets unnecessarily. So
how can I erase or remove a entry (station) from a particular preset
location?

Worst case I could live with wiping out all memory presets (not what I
want to do) and then start over. However, I took the batteries out of
the radio for over 12 hours and it still kept all the presets nicely
in place. Only the clock went screwy.

So anybody know how to wipe out (erase) presets on a DT-200VX or maybe
a DT-200V?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rick

OT EMI problem with stove and internet connection default Homebrew 4 December 25th 04 10:13 PM
FT-8900 memory problem Tom Equipment 0 February 7th 04 11:08 AM
FT-8900 memory problem Tom Equipment 0 February 7th 04 11:08 AM
Alinco DR-150t Memory Problem DGB Equipment 0 July 15th 03 01:36 PM
Alinco DR-150t Memory Problem DGB Equipment 0 July 15th 03 01:36 PM