Old March 4th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Papua N Guinea

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 21:38:53 -0500, dxAce

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 21:28:11 -0500, dxAce

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 21:18:59 -0500, dxAce

ause I hate White Boy Canucks who suck cock...
get the mental help you obviously need
Hey, I'm not real friendly with white boys who can't learn code either!
again get the mnetal help you obviously need
I'm afraid it's you mis-wired SOB's that need help.
noot miswired here

Get in touch with your
local Mental Health Professionals and stop bothering the rest of us.

you are are the one with issues under DSM-IV
Best you wake up soon... fookin retard leetle beetch..

I am awake and you are sick get help you will feel better if you do

I'm awake as well. And as a semi-professional person, I would suggest that you
seek some kind of treatmemt.

If you'd like to call me, I'm here to help you until 0330 GMT at:

616 335-9762

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Drunkenness causes you to give out your home number quite often by the
looks of it. Remember this blast from the past? The recipient responded
by telling you he had no wish to get closer to you.

dxAce wrote:

DXZoner wrote:

[big snip]

Try posting not using HTML, 'tard!

Should I be impressed because you have 23 short-wave radios? Not!

That doesn't detract from the fact that you drink Kool-Aid. (They do
have sugar free Kool-Aid, 'tard.)

Oh yeah, if you'd really like to give me a wake up call, I'd like one
tomorrow at 1100 GMT.

For a challenged person such as yourself that's 0700 EDT, or 7 AM...

Got it?

The number is 616-335-9762.

Now you just hump yourself out of bed (if you can) and give me a call.

Old March 4th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I've heard them for years. Up here in the Seattle area. In the summer
you hear ABC Australia National stations far sounding but full
reception. Radio Australia, Papua N Guinea. Radio New Zealand.

Old March 4th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Actually, the 'tard boy in question wound up damn near getting fired..

Wanna take a chance, canucky boy/girl ?

Old March 4th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Like the times you phoned up the schools Bryant was/is employed by in
order to get him into crap with the administration? He was another one
of your victims.

How many people in this newsgroup have you tried to get fired? A dozen?

Sounds like a very slimy activity, Bozo.

mike
Old March 4th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
wrote:

[...]

No, he merely victimized himself, boy.

Give me another shot at you, 'tard boy.

LMFAO at yet another dumb friggin Canuck..

Old March 4th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Papua N Guinea You Guys

"download.com" wrote in message
Papua N Guinea

Working very hard to get anything!!!!
And it's not that far away!!

sinpo 1-2-2-3-2

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E

Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat 800, YB400

Drake SW8, 200' LW

Glad I went to chURch,
You guys sure got cousin on the warpath
What ever happened to Bryant, I wrote him and tried to befriends but he was
too mad at me. All I asked was why he smoked with the kids, I'm a parent and
I sure wouldn't want him around my children.

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E, Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat800, YB400

Drake SW8, BC895XLT

200' Long Wire & Dipole

Old March 4th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"download.com" wrote:

"download.com" wrote in message
Papua N Guinea

Working very hard to get anything!!!!
And it's not that far away!!

sinpo 1-2-2-3-2

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E

Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat 800, YB400

Drake SW8, 200' LW

Glad I went to chURch,
You guys sure got cousin on the warpath

Indeed, I'm now at WAR with Canuckistan..

May the Great Spirit help the hapless *******s.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 4th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

"download.com" wrote:

"download.com" wrote in message
Papua N Guinea

Working very hard to get anything!!!!
And it's not that far away!!

sinpo 1-2-2-3-2

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E

Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat 800, YB400

Drake SW8, 200' LW

Glad I went to chURch,
You guys sure got cousin on the warpath

Indeed, I'm now at WAR with Canuckistan..

May the Great Spirit help the hapless *******s.

I want the Great Sprit to help "us" get'em on our belt

Burr' the "Brave one"

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 4th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

"download.com" wrote:

"download.com" wrote in message

Papua N Guinea

Working very hard to get anything!!!!
And it's not that far away!!

sinpo 1-2-2-3-2

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E

Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat 800, YB400

Drake SW8, 200' LW

Glad I went to chURch,
You guys sure got cousin on the warpath

Indeed, I'm now at WAR with Canuckistan..

May the Great Spirit help the hapless *******s.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

DxAss forgot to take his meds again. I guess he will find a way to bitch
when he hurts himself.
Old March 4th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Billy Smith wrote:

dxAce wrote:

"download.com" wrote:

"download.com" wrote in message

Papua N Guinea

Working very hard to get anything!!!!
And it's not that far away!!

sinpo 1-2-2-3-2

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E

Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat 800, YB400

Drake SW8, 200' LW

Glad I went to chURch,
You guys sure got cousin on the warpath

Indeed, I'm now at WAR with Canuckistan..

May the Great Spirit help the hapless *******s.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

DxAss forgot to take his meds again. I guess he will find a way to bitch
when he hurts himself.

Eh? You sum dumass Canucuy bithyboy...

We gone be sen u to sumplac bad boy... u be so bad weben the reel Canuckys won
wan u.

Billy Smith wrote:

dxAce wrote:

"download.com" wrote:

"download.com" wrote in message

Papua N Guinea

Working very hard to get anything!!!!
And it's not that far away!!

sinpo 1-2-2-3-2

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E

Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat 800, YB400

Drake SW8, 200' LW

Glad I went to chURch,
You guys sure got cousin on the warpath

Indeed, I'm now at WAR with Canuckistan..

May the Great Spirit help the hapless *******s.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

DxAss forgot to take his meds again. I guess he will find a way to bitch
when he hurts himself.

Papua New Guinea - Radio New Ireland dxAce Shortwave 6 March 2nd 07 11:19 AM
Papua New Guinea 3.385 mhz Ken Wilson Shortwave 0 January 2nd 05 01:58 PM
Papua New Guinea Mike Terry Shortwave 1 October 30th 04 07:25 PM
Catholic Radio on shortwave from Papua New Guinea Mike Terry Shortwave 0 June 10th 04 03:19 PM
Papua New Guinea 4890 N8KDV Shortwave 9 January 6th 04 12:56 PM