Old March 4th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Help with Panasonic RF-3100L

Hoping a Panasonic RF-3100L owner can help me...

I bought a Panasonic 3100L and it works realy well except when you
place the antenna switch into the INT position to use the whip
antenna, the set loses the signal completely and the digital freq
display tuns off yet the red operation light stays on. Has anyone ever
experienced this or have ideas as to what may be wrong? The antenna
switch works fine in the other two positions with external antennas
hooked up.

Many thanks!

Old March 4th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 3, 9:42 pm, "Chuckie" wrote:
Hoping a Panasonic RF-3100L owner can help me...

I bought a Panasonic 3100L and it works realy well except when you
place the antenna switch into the INT position to use the whip
antenna, the set loses the signal completely and the digital freq
display tuns off yet the red operation light stays on. Has anyone ever
experienced this or have ideas as to what may be wrong? The antenna
switch works fine in the other two positions with external antennas
hooked up.

Many thanks!

If this is what the back of your radio looks like, the switch would
appears to have 2 positions to switch the internal antenna on or off.
I do not believe there is a third INT position. At least that is the
case with my RF-600 which has a similar switch.

Have you checked the owners manual?

http://www.universal-radio.com/used/u497ant.jpg

Panasonic RF-B40 Fredrik Östman Shortwave 2 November 25th 05 01:12 PM
WTB: Panasonic RF-B65 Dave_In_CT Shortwave 12 January 18th 05 05:41 AM
Panasonic REF-B55 Mike Maghakian Shortwave 2 November 27th 03 09:14 PM
FS: Panasonic RF-B65 Jim Stutts Swap 1 November 11th 03 09:06 PM
WTB: Panasonic RF-B65 Mike White Swap 0 November 4th 03 08:15 PM