Old March 27th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Consumer interest in HD Radio is flat-lined - LOL !!!

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%22hd...C+sirius%2C+xm

Old March 27th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 26, 8:45 pm, wrote:
http://www.google.com/trends?q=%22hd...C+sirius%2C+xm

I dunno - I see a pretty good spike there just this month - all the
stupid BS going back and forth on this newgroup must have spurred the
interest...

Bruce Jensen

Old March 27th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 27, 1:41?pm, "bpnjensen" wrote:
On Mar 26, 8:45 pm, wrote:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%22hd...C+sirius%2C+xm

I dunno - I see a pretty good spike there just this month - all the
stupid BS going back and forth on this newgroup must have spurred the
interest...

Bruce Jensen

The HD Radio line is almost completely flat - BTW, HD Radio is the
blue line, or maybe you don't know how to read a graph.

Old March 27th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 26, 8:45 pm, wrote:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%22hd...C+sirius%2C+xm

I dunno - I see a pretty good spike there just this month - all the
stupid BS going back and forth on this newgroup must have spurred the
interest...

Bruce Jensen

The HD Radio line is almost completely flat - BTW, HD Radio is the
blue line, or maybe you don't know how to read a graph.

Sorry, I was looking at the XM graph. Either way, it's surprising to
me, since I give a damn about neither one.

Bruce Jensen

Old March 27th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 26, 8:45 pm, wrote:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%22hd...C+sirius%2C+xm

I dunno - I see a pretty good spike there just this month - all the
stupid BS going back and forth on this newgroup must have spurred the
interest...

Bruce Jensen

The HD Radio line is almost completely flat - BTW, HD Radio is the
blue line, or maybe you don't know how to read a graph.

Sorry, I was looking at the XM graph. *Either way, it's surprising to
me, since I give a damn about neither one.

Bruce Jensen

You should have said, "don't give a damn about either one" - remember,
it is "either/or", and "neither/nor". For example, "I don't give-a-
damn about either that one, or the other one".

Old March 27th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 26, 8:45 pm, wrote:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%22hd...C+sirius%2C+xm

I dunno - I see a pretty good spike there just this month - all the
stupid BS going back and forth on this newgroup must have spurred the
interest...

Bruce Jensen

The HD Radio line is almost completely flat - BTW, HD Radio is the
blue line, or maybe you don't know how to read a graph.

Sorry, I was looking at the XM graph. *Either way, it's surprising to
me, since I give a damn about neither one.

Bruce Jensen

Actually, maybe I stand-corrected - one could say, "I am interested in
neither that one, nor the other one".

Old March 27th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 26, 8:45 pm, wrote:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%22hd...C+sirius%2C+xm

I dunno - I see a pretty good spike there just this month - all the
stupid BS going back and forth on this newgroup must have spurred the
interest...

Bruce Jensen

The HD Radio line is almost completely flat - BTW, HD Radio is the
blue line, or maybe you don't know how to read a graph.

Sorry, I was looking at the XM graph. ?Either way, it's surprising to
me, since I give a damn about neither one.

Bruce Jensen

Actually, maybe I stand-corrected - one could say, "I am interested in
neither that one, nor the other one".- Hide quoted text -

You're a fussy guy, aintcha? ;-)

Me too, neither.

BJ