Old April 5th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RHF turns his back on his RRS buddies...

votes to turn RRS into rec.radio.David-Eduardo-admiration-society

Gee, thanks a lot RHF. I hope you and your new IBOC buddies live
happily ever after.

Old April 5th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 5, 1:22?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
votes to turn RRS into rec.radio.David-Eduardo-admiration-society

Gee, thanks a lot RHF. I hope you and your new IBOC buddies live
happily ever after.

No **** - RHF seems to have turned into an IBOC shill ! Yea RHF,
support the HD Radio Cartel and turn over our free airways to the
iBiquity thugs, so they can block the airways to include the mom-and-
pop stations, with IBLOCK ! HD Radio never got off the ground,
anyway:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%22hd...ius%2C+podcast

Visits to hdradio.com, the national clearinghouse for further
information on HD Radio has hit zero, again:

http://www.statsaholic.com/hdradio.com

Yea, Eduardo !

Old April 6th 07, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
= = = On Apr 5, 7:22 am, "David Eduardo"
= = = wrote:
-
- RHF turns his back on his RRS buddies...
- votes to turn RRS into rec.radio.David-Eduardo-admiration-society
-
- Gee, thanks a lot RHF.
- I hope you and your new IBOC buddies live happily ever after.

Why Thank You El-Fake-O-Eduardo
-and- You remain a Nobody using someone else's name.

FWIW - I have suggested more than once that the real
"David Eduardo" Post It Elsewhere -but- at least he
posts under his own name and stands behind his posts.

Where as you are a 'fake' in many ways that go beyond
what you post here and there and every where . . .
- - - El-Fake-O-Eduardo Two Words "Get Real !"

and i simply remain 'rhf' = a real happy fella ~ RHF
.
I am just a Humble and Resolute Citizen-Soldier in -
"The Never Ending Battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way ! "
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comi.../josh-grayson1
.
Speaking of "Citizen Soldiers" let us remember the US
National Guard and the Men and Women who Serve in it.
NATIONAL GUARD = http://www.ngb.army.mil/About/default.aspx
I AM THE GUARD = http://www.ngb.army.mil/about/Iamtheguard.aspx
Defending Our Freedoms - Guarding America
SING IT ! = http://www.ngb.army.mil/about/song.aspx
.
.
. .

Old April 6th 07, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : RHF Says I Am Who I Am -and- El-Fake-O-Eduardo you are not . . .

RHF wrote:

FWIW - I have suggested more than once that the real
"David Eduardo" Post It Elsewhere -but- at least he
posts under his own name

Ummm....actually, he doesn't post under his own name. Lol!! And for
that matter, I don't know what you real name is, but somehow I suspect
it isn't "RHF". If you want to betray your friends in this group,
that's your decision, but stop calling the kettle black.

Old April 6th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : RHF Says I Am Who I Am -and- El-Fake-O-Eduardo you aren...

I think the original old B&W Superman movies from back in the 1940's had
much more style and charm and chrisma.And they have a much more sense of
urgency about them too.Most of the old action movies back in those years
were the same way,in my opinion.
cuhulin

Old April 6th 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : More "Blank" Postings -by- You Got It ! - El-Fake-O-Eduardo

On Apr 6, 5:29 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
RHF wrote:
= = = On Apr 5, 7:22 am, "David Eduardo"
-

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comi...=articles/josh...
.
Speaking of "Citizen Soldiers" let us remember the US
National Guard and the Men and Women who Serve in it.
NATIONAL GUARD =http://www.ngb.army.mil/About/default.aspx
I AM THE GUARD =http://www.ngb.army.mil/about/Iamtheguard.aspx
Defending Our Freedoms - Guarding America
SING IT ! =http://www.ngb.army.mil/about/song.aspx
.
.

El-Fake-O-Eduardo,

(OT) : More "Blank" Postings -by- You Got It ! - El-Fake-O-Eduardo

I can surmise that these three post by you tell us
a lot about you without even knowing your name.
* Trained female slave looking for fun
* dyads and triads and quads; oh my!
* Trained female slave looking for fun

Who you really are may be just a 'rumor' :
But What You Are Is Clearly In Evidence [.]

and i simply remain 'rhf' = a real happy fella ~ RHF
Old April 6th 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default More Sell-Out Postings -by- You Got It ! - RHF the IBOC Shill

RHF wrote:
On Apr 6, 5:29 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
RHF wrote:
= = = On Apr 5, 7:22 am, "David Eduardo"
= = = wrote:
-
[...]

Speaking of "You Got It ! {U-Got-It} -by- Johnny Canales
http://www.amazon.com/You-Got-Johnny.../dp/B000008DYP
El Show de Johnny Canales
JOHNNY CANALES = http://www.johnnycanales.com/
{El Show / Del Show -only- in America - Not That's Tex-Mex Lingo}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Canales
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tejano
Tejano Music you can hear it on the Radio !
.
.
. .

Old April 6th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RHF IS JUST TOO SMART FOR YOU SWL LOSERS!!!!!!!!!

RHF wrote:
On Apr 6, 5:29 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
RHF wrote:
= = = On Apr 5, 7:22 am, "David Eduardo"
= = = wrote:
-
[...]

Don't pay any mind to these analog idiots, RHF. This group is about HD
Radio now and you, me and David (the real one, not the fake ass) are
getting it off on the right foot. As soon as we chase off all these
SWL fools the level of dialogue should rise quickly. Just hang in
there. You're with us now, buddy!!!

Old April 6th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

RHF wrote:
On Apr 6, 5:29 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
RHF wrote:
= = = On Apr 5, 7:22 am, "David Eduardo"
-

They're both fakes.

Old April 6th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 6, 6:25�pm, wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Apr 6, 5:29 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
RHF wrote:
= = = On Apr 5, 7:22 am, "David Eduardo"
= = = wrote:
-
- RHF turns his back on his RRS buddies...
- votes to turn RRS into rec.radio.David-Eduardo-admiration-society
-
- Gee, thanks a lot RHF.
- I hope you and your new IBOC buddies live happily ever after.

Why Thank You El-Fake-O-Eduardo
-and- You remain a Nobody using someone else's name.

FWIW - I have suggested more than once that the real
"David Eduardo" Post It Elsewhere -but- at least he
posts under his own name and stands behind his posts.

Where as you are a 'fake' in many ways that go beyond
what you post here and there and every where . . .
- - - El-Fake-O-Eduardo Two Words "Get Real !"

and i simply remain 'rhf' = a real happy fella ~ RHF
*.
[...]

there. You're with us now, buddy!!!- Hide quoted text -

Yea, HD Raio is a huge success !

http://www.statsaholic.com/hdradio.com
http://www.google.com/trends?q=%22hd...ius%2C+podcast

LOL !!! BAWAHAAAAA !!!