Old April 14th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
cbx cbx is offline

Default President Bush Preparing Speech to Announce Attack on Iran

He's probably a little jew boy trying to incite you to go fight
in Iran, so he and his little jew boys in Israel can laugh themselves
to sleep at night at how dumb you white goyim are to fight the jews
enemies for them. Better for the goy (slave cattle) to die than the
jew boys....

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:17:46 GMT, Tommy Tootles wrote:

HD.Radio wrote:

"parallels between Hitler's Nazi Berlin and Ahmadinejad's Mahdist Tehran are
dumbfounding"

Wait a minute...I thought Saddam was the new Hitler...or maybe
Noriega...well, hold on, maybe it was the guy in Grenada...or was it the
guy in Haiti?...or Darfur?...or the war lord in Somalia? No, I think it
was Bosnia...or maybe Khadaffi...

Anyway, will the real reincarnated Hitler please stand up.

Although W -is- wetting his pants to bomb the snot out of Iran, I just
wish he would get a different whipping boy than Herr Schickelgruber.

BTW---Nazi Berlin? I thought the entire country of Germany from ca.
1933-1945 was Nazi. Are you "dumbfounded" or just plain dumb?

Old April 14th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bush Is Mobilizing The ENTIRE National Guard. www.rense.com

Army,Navy,Air Force,Marines,Coast Guard.
My old buddy's oldest son is in the Mississippi Air National Guard.
(C-17s he flys on) What does that mobilizing mean for him? Sometimes he
gets to the middle East.

.......Larry