Old April 21st 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FS - Ten-Tec JUIPTER with Extras

We are in the process of down-sizing the house so I am selling some of
my HF rigs.

I am selling the following as one package.
""A Ten-Tec Jupiter model 538 - The matching 705 Ten-Tec desk mic -
The Ten-Tec model 310 external cooling fan which is installed - A KLM
model 09 external speaker - and The original Ten-Tec manual (NOT A
COPY)""

The Jupiter is in perfect operating condition. There are a couple
small scratches on each side. The front and the top are perfect. There
is a small piece of velcro on the top at the rear or the case which
can be used for holding something in place. I am not sure what it was
used for, but I never removed it. I am the second owner of this rig

.. For more information on the Jupiter model, please click on this
link. http://radio.tentec.com/Amateur/Transceivers/TT538

I will double box and ship the Jupiter, and insure it for full value.
The cost of shipping & insurance will be the actual UPS shipping
charges from my zip code to yours. My zip code is 80439.

The Price is $975 plus shipping.

For payment I can accept: Post office and bank money orders.
Cashier's checks. Or, Cash (Please send in a registered letter) With
these forms of payment I can ship the radio immediately.

I can also accept personal and company checks. These will have to
clear my bank which should take about 14 days.

I can accept PayPal ONLY from International buyers with a 3.5% added
fee, which is what PayPal charges me.

If you have any questions, please email me at: or
give me a call at 303-674-0510, I am in Colorado (Mountain daylight
time).

Bill W7GSA

FS: JRC NRD-525 with extras mike maghakian Swap 5 March 2nd 10 06:17 PM
FS: JRC NRD-525 with extras mike maghakian Shortwave 12 August 1st 06 04:09 AM
FA:IC-725 with extras Gil Swap 0 March 13th 06 05:30 PM
WHICH Extras, Brain? Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 104 November 11th 04 12:53 AM
FA: Pro-2052 w/extras Jon Van Allen Scanner 0 November 29th 03 11:21 PM