Old July 30th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

Default FS: JRC NRD-525 with extras

I have an NRD-525 for sale. it is in very good condition and comes with:

copy of user manual
service manual on CD
note and mods on improving the 525
nice metal external speaker
some antenna wire

price is $425 plus shipping

if you read the reviews everyone rates this receiver as outstanding

Old July 31st 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

if shortwave is dead why do you waste your time on a shortwave group ??

read here for some descriptions of yourself:

http://www.thecomputershow.com/nsa/g...stupiddoes.htm

oups.com...

Old July 31st 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
oups.com...
Good Luck. Shortwave is dead. No one is buying HF radios anymore.

Modern high tech or good old fashioned water & vinegar?

BH

Old March 2nd 10, 06:17 PM
Junior Member

Hi Mike. Did you ever sell your NRD-525? I'm in the market if you still have it or know someone who does. Thanks!

-Luke

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike maghakian View Post

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
FA: YAESU VX7R VX-7R TRIPLE BAND NICE! Many Extra's No Res! [email protected] Equipment 0 April 13th 06 06:13 PM
FA: Kenwood TH-28a Lots of Extras Peter W. Borders Swap 0 January 31st 06 02:27 AM
WHICH Extras, Brain? Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 104 November 11th 04 12:53 AM
FA: Racal RA6790/GM w/ Performance Improvements + Extras 4nradio Swap 0 October 23rd 04 06:08 AM