Old April 21st 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Heard through the grapevine...

dxAcehole wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:
...that Tommy Tootles is a total retard.

I'd say YOU win that prize, Bozo.

Think about getting some manners and a few social graces. Don't let
alcohol ruin what little is left of your pathetic life. Happiness
doesn't come out of a bottle or from rolling around in your thousands of
rounds of Chinese made ammunition.

I would also recommend you stay away from schools.

Happiness comes from not being a dumbass Canuck!

True, we are quite happy that you aren't one. There are enough bigots,
drunkards, racists and dropouts here as it is.

How is the planning going for your next Insurance claim?

mike

mike
Old April 21st 07, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:
...that Tommy Tootles is a total retard.
I'd say YOU win that prize, Bozo.

Think about getting some manners and a few social graces. Don't let
alcohol ruin what little is left of your pathetic life. Happiness
doesn't come out of a bottle or from rolling around in your thousands of
rounds of Chinese made ammunition.

I would also recommend you stay away from schools.

Happiness comes from not being a dumbass Canuck!

True, we are quite happy that you aren't one. There are enough bigots,
drunkards, racists and dropouts here as it is.

That would be the bulk of CanaDuh's population, would it not?

Old April 21st 07, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:
...that Tommy Tootles is a total retard.
I'd say YOU win that prize, Bozo.

Think about getting some manners and a few social graces. Don't let
alcohol ruin what little is left of your pathetic life. Happiness
doesn't come out of a bottle or from rolling around in your thousands of
rounds of Chinese made ammunition.

I would also recommend you stay away from schools.

Happiness comes from not being a dumbass Canuck!

How is the planning going for your next Insurance claim?

I have no idea what you're talking about...and neither do you!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Usenet posting....so easy a Canadian can do it!

Old April 21st 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

True, we are quite happy that you aren't one. There are enough bigots,
drunkards, racists and dropouts here as it is.

That would be the bulk of CanaDuh's population, would it not?

Thankfully, only a small percentage of Canadians are like you. It's
funny, though. Even those losers can spell better than you.

mike
Old April 21st 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm a dumbass II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

True, we are quite happy that you aren't one. There are enough bigots,
drunkards, racists and dropouts here as it is.

That would be the bulk of CanaDuh's population, would it not?

Thankfully, only a small percentage of Canadians are like you.

You're thankful that the bulk of Canucks are dumbasses?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Usenet posting....so easy a dumbass Canadian can do it!

Old April 21st 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

Thankfully, only a small percentage of Canadians are like you.

You're thankful that the bulk of Canucks are dumbasses?

Your reading comprehension is exceeded only by your spelling skills.

With that, I leave this thread. Rolling in the mud with you isn't very
pleasant. I don't care how much you like it.

mike
Old April 21st 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm a dumbass II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

Thankfully, only a small percentage of Canadians are like you.

You're thankful that the bulk of Canucks are dumbasses?

Your reading comprehension is exceeded only by your spelling skills.

It's your comprehension that seems to be lacking...suggest you read it again,
dumbass.

With that, I leave this thread.

Good idea.

Old April 21st 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article DvpWh.25060$GV5.20562@edtnps89, m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

True, we are quite happy that you aren't one. There are enough bigots,
drunkards, racists and dropouts here as it is.

That would be the bulk of CanaDuh's population, would it not?

Thankfully, only a small percentage of Canadians are like you. It's
funny, though. Even those losers can spell better than you.

I would say that thankfully only a small percentage of Canadians are
like you. All you ever post here is crap flame posts and you have posted
many disgusting things yourself. Canadians in general are a decent bunch
and you, thank God, are not representative of them.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 21st 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

True, we are quite happy that you aren't one. There are enough bigots,
drunkards, racists and dropouts here as it is.

That would be the bulk of CanaDuh's population, would it not?

Thankfully, only a small percentage of Canadians are like you. It's
funny, though. Even those losers can spell better than you.

I would say that thankfully only a small percentage of Canadians are
like you. All you ever post here is crap flame posts and you have posted
many disgusting things yourself. Canadians in general are a decent bunch
and you, thank God, are not representative of them.

dxAce always gets a pass from you. There isn't anything he could say or
do that would cause you to give him your infamous plonk.
Old April 21st 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

True, we are quite happy that you aren't one. There are enough bigots,
drunkards, racists and dropouts here as it is.

That would be the bulk of CanaDuh's population, would it not?

Thankfully, only a small percentage of Canadians are like you. It's
funny, though. Even those losers can spell better than you.

I would say that thankfully only a small percentage of Canadians are
like you. All you ever post here is crap flame posts and you have
posted many disgusting things yourself. Canadians in general are a
decent bunch and you, thank God, are not representative of them.

dxAce always gets a pass from you. There isn't anything he could say or
do that would cause you to give him your infamous plonk.

Probably because he's right more often than he's not.

Heard on BBC David Shortwave 2 August 1st 06 06:17 PM
I Heard tell On The BBC.. [email protected] Shortwave 43 June 24th 05 12:00 PM
Just heard this on the BBC ( 5.975 ) Diverd4777 Shortwave 2 February 10th 04 11:07 AM
Anybody actually heard "BIG AL" on the air? W3HY Antenna 0 September 25th 03 04:59 AM
Where have we heard this before ? Warpcore Shortwave 2 August 29th 03 03:47 AM