Old April 25th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Rumsfeld's ghost returns:

Pentagon spin on Iraq 'heroes' exposed

http://tinyurl.com/yrbuy6

mike
Old April 25th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

So she is not a hero.....I figured as much.

Old April 26th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
Pentagon spin on Iraq 'heroes' exposed

http://tinyurl.com/yrbuy6

Spin??? You're being too kind. Both cases were outright damnable lies to
the families and to the public.

Just another "Scandal of the Week" for W. The families of Pat Tillman
and Jessica Lynch are very upset for being used and deceived by the
administration. These episodes show the administration seems to have no
morals and clearly demonstrates how low they would stoop. :-(
Old April 27th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tommy Tootles wrote:

m II wrote:
Pentagon spin on Iraq 'heroes' exposed

http://tinyurl.com/yrbuy6

Spin??? You're being too kind. Both cases were outright damnable lies to
the families and to the public.

Just another "Scandal of the Week" for W. The families of Pat Tillman
and Jessica Lynch are very upset for being used and deceived by the
administration. These episodes show the administration seems to have no
morals and clearly demonstrates how low they would stoop. :-(

I think they showed us just how low they could go when they started
forging letters.

http://snipurl.com/1icbd

The religious rules would prohibit Bearing False Witness against your
neighbour. I'm Sure G_d would have told George that!

and all those 'good news' letters to local newspapers:

mike