Old April 26th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Anyone DXing

dxAce wrote:

DXing? I'm to busy enjoying my retirement. I received my very first Social
Security check yesterday! Today I've got to find a frame for the copy of the
check.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Social Security? At around age 54? Seems a bit young. Disability?
Old April 26th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tommy Tootles wrote:

dxAce wrote:

DXing? I'm to busy enjoying my retirement. I received my very first Social
Security check yesterday! Today I've got to find a frame for the copy of the
check.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Social Security? At around age 54? Seems a bit young. Disability?

Yes, unfortunately disability.

Old April 26th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Tommy Tootles wrote:

dxAce wrote:

DXing? I'm to busy enjoying my retirement. I received my very first Social
Security check yesterday! Today I've got to find a frame for the copy of the
check.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Social Security? At around age 54? Seems a bit young. Disability?

Yes, unfortunately disability.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are able to continue enjoying your
retirement...

Old April 27th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 26, 3:32 pm, dxAce wrote:
Tommy Tootles wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Tommy Tootles wrote:

dxAce wrote:

DXing? I'm to busy enjoying my retirement. I received my very first Social
Security check yesterday! Today I've got to find a frame for the copy of the
check.

dxAce
Michigan
USA
Social Security? At around age 54? Seems a bit young. Disability?

Yes, unfortunately disability.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are able to continue enjoying your
retirement...

I sure hope so.-

I'm sure you will! With that extry SS money rolling in, you can
finally purchase the Japanese receiver of your dreams! ;-) Maybe that
new ICOM everybody is drooling over...

Bruce Jensen

Old April 28th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article .com,
bpnjensen wrote:

On Apr 26, 3:32 pm, dxAce wrote:
Tommy Tootles wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Tommy Tootles wrote:

dxAce wrote:

DXing? I'm to busy enjoying my retirement. I received my very
first Social Security check yesterday! Today I've got to find
a frame for the copy of the check.

dxAce Michigan USA
Social Security? At around age 54? Seems a bit young.
Disability?

Yes, unfortunately disability.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are able to continue enjoying your
retirement...

I sure hope so.-

I'm sure you will! With that extry SS money rolling in, you can
finally purchase the Japanese receiver of your dreams! ;-) Maybe
that new ICOM everybody is drooling over...

Nothing about its specifications or attributes that seem spectacular to
me. No drooling here.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 30th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 27, 7:31 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article .com,

bpnjensen wrote:
On Apr 26, 3:32 pm, dxAce wrote:
Tommy Tootles wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Tommy Tootles wrote:

dxAce wrote:

DXing? I'm to busy enjoying my retirement. I received my very
first Social Security check yesterday! Today I've got to find
a frame for the copy of the check.

dxAce Michigan USA
Social Security? At around age 54? Seems a bit young.
Disability?

Yes, unfortunately disability.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are able to continue enjoying your
retirement...

I sure hope so.-

I'm sure you will! With that extry SS money rolling in, you can
finally purchase the Japanese receiver of your dreams! ;-) Maybe
that new ICOM everybody is drooling over...

Nothing about its specifications or attributes that seem spectacular to
me. No drooling here.

I know, I was just ribbing him a little.

BJ

Messageboards,,, A Good Read............dxing.info/community...............dxing.info/community http://www.lookaboutusa.com/ Shortwave 1 January 18th 07 09:02 PM
MW AM DXing [email protected] Scanner 4 January 27th 04 08:56 AM
Need HF rig for first try at DXing Greg Courville Equipment 4 August 20th 03 03:29 PM
Need HF rig for first try at DXing Greg Courville General 4 August 20th 03 03:29 PM
Need HF rig for first try at DXing Greg Courville Equipment 0 August 20th 03 08:40 AM