Old April 29th 07, 07:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Art Bell,,,,,,,,

I am fixin to hit the sack,but have y'all noticed lately that Art Bell
sounds like he is p..sed off at everybody and the whole World in
general? It sure does seem like it to me.It is Absolutely Impossible
that any ''space aliens'' from (assuming they exist at all) other
Planets wayyyyy out there can ever visit Planet Earth.Like Heidy said in
that Irish newsgroup about Des,,,, Maybe Des needs to take a
''Holliday'' And I might add,,, a long,long,''Holiday''

Move over doggy,I need to get my beauty sleep.
cuhulin

Old April 29th 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 29, 5:27?am, wrote:
I am fixin to hit the sack,but have y'all noticed lately that Art Bell
sounds like he is p..sed off at everybody and the whole World in
general? It sure does seem like it to me.It is Absolutely Impossible
that any ''space aliens'' from (assuming they exist at all) other
Planets wayyyyy out there can ever visit Planet Earth.Like Heidy said in
that Irish newsgroup about Des,,,, Maybe Des needs to take a
''Holliday'' And I might add,,, a long,long,''Holiday''

Move over doggy,I need to get my beauty sleep.
cuhulin

Is Art still tapping that young thing ? She sure has his money locked
up now, with having that hid ! What a dumbass !

Old April 30th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 29, 8:46 am, wrote:
On Apr 29, 5:27?am, wrote:

I am fixin to hit the sack,but have y'all noticed lately that Art Bell
sounds like he is p..sed off at everybody and the whole World in
general? It sure does seem like it to me.It is Absolutely Impossible
that any ''space aliens'' from (assuming they exist at all) other
Planets wayyyyy out there can ever visit Planet Earth.Like Heidy said in
that Irish newsgroup about Des,,,, Maybe Des needs to take a
''Holliday'' And I might add,,, a long,long,''Holiday''

Move over doggy,I need to get my beauty sleep.
cuhulin

Is Art still tapping that young thing ? She sure has his money locked
up now, with having that hid ! What a dumbass !

It is a tough task to have sex with a woman half your age, but hey,
somebody has to do it.

Old April 30th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

He married her when she was 20 years old,,, oops,Young.About 2 or 3
years ago.She is still Young,he is getting Older by the minute.

But you see,I listened to him for a little while last night.Some of
those people who phone into C to C,either they don't know to turn their
radio down,or off,or sometimes they forget.He was about to chew that
guy's head off last night.That's the way it seemed like to me anyway.
cuhulin

Old April 30th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 29, 8:46 am, wrote:

Is Art still tapping that young thing ? She sure has his money locked
up now, with having that hid ! What a dumbass !

What? A 20 year old kid marrying a chain-smoking geezer old enough to be
her grandfather? You mean it's -not- True Love?

wrote:

It is a tough task to have sex with a woman half your age, but hey,
somebody has to do it.

Half his age? Better check the batteries in your calculator...she's
about one *third* his age. (~20 vs. ~60)

His 'little head' may be enjoying it, but his big head may be sorry when
she drains his bank account... :-(

Old April 30th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

send me to Hell! www.devilfinder.com How old is Art Bell?

Art Bell threatens lawsuit over weblog comments.
All Art Bell,All Romance,All the Time.

I don't want a richoet Romance,No, No,Not meeeee........
cuhulin

Old April 30th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

She gotttt the HOSS,,,,, annnd I gottt the SADDLE,,,,,, together we
gonna ride,ride,rideeeee,,,,,,,
In the Moon lightttt,,,,,, in the Moon lighttttt,,,,,,,,

www.nbha.com www.columbusspeedway.net
cuhulin

Old April 30th 07, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 29, 7:35 pm, Tommy Tootles wrote:
On Apr 29, 8:46 am, wrote:
Is Art still tapping that young thing ? She sure has his money locked
up now, with having that hid ! What a dumbass !

What? A 20 year old kid marrying a chain-smoking geezer old enough to be
her grandfather? You mean it's -not- True Love?

It's better than finding her madam is a celebrity now...

Hey, don't I know half of you already? At least I know how to
respond...?

Old April 30th 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 29, 7:47 pm, wrote:
send me to Hell! www.devilfinder.com How old is Art Bell?

Moses and the Hebrewites must be forbidden to listen to this
treacherous man Art Bell. Let no Egyptian fall beholden to anyone but
Pharoah!

So it is written...
So shall it be done!

Old April 30th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I like the DC Madam,because she is blabbing on those crooked shady
B...rds.
She is a Hero in my book.

......Larry

Art Bell [email protected] Shortwave 4 January 7th 07 05:17 PM
Art Bell Mike Terry Shortwave 0 April 3rd 04 06:47 PM
Art Bell N8KDV Shortwave 5 March 8th 04 01:54 AM
Art Bell Dxluver Shortwave 4 March 6th 04 11:27 PM
Art Bell Bill Hennessy Shortwave 0 March 4th 04 10:12 PM