Old May 5th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 5025 kHz - Banda Tropical - Al Ritmo de La Vida Cubano Música -via- Radio Rebelde

On May 2, 5:25 am, "Wayne Riedesel" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

oups.com...
Banda Tropical - Al Ritmo de La Vida Cubano Música
-via- Radio Rebelde 5025 kHz @ 8:30 ~ 9:00 UTC

Radio Rebelde - La Habana de Cuba
RADIO REBELDE =http://www.radiorebelde.com.cu/

Program Content : Mostly nice sounding Cuban Music
Frequency : 5025 kHz ~ 60 Meter Band
Date : 2 MAYO 2007
Time : 08:30 ~ 9:00 UTC
S-Meter Reading : S-9~9+10dB with Very Good Audio.
-FWIW- The Caribbean Beacon on 5030 kHz out of
Costa Rica was not to be heard.

Radio Rebelde Programming via the Shortwave {HF} Band
SW FREQ =http://www.radiorebelde.com.cu/programacion.htm
Horarios y Frecuencias de Trasmisión de Radio Rebelde

ABOUT - Radio Rebeldehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Rebelde

Radio Rebelde - Listen Live via the Internet
LISTEN =http://media.enet.cu/radiorebelde

The History of Radio Rebelde, Fidel Castro and the Cuba Revolution
RADIO =http://www.swl.net/patepluma/central/cuba/rebel1.html
REBELDE =http://www.swl.net/patepluma/central/cuba/rebel2.html

The Three Todopoderosos : Progreso, Rebelde, and Reloj
-by- Bruce Contihttp://members.aol.com/nrcidxd/cuba.htm
Note - Radio Rebelde will be the easiest to Identify
due to its shortwave parallel on 5025 kilohertz and
a number of high power signals on mediumwave.
Plus - Cuban AM Radio Station {Medium Wave} Info

ABOUT - The Republic of Cubahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba

ABOUT - The Cuban Revolutionhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_revolution

Cuban Radio =INFO= Webpage "Radio Cuba"
CUBA RADIO INFO =http://www.digiradio.ch/radiocuba/ht...o_websites.asp
Cuba Radio Rebelde =http://www.shortwave.be/gov.html
.
.
Short List of International Shortwave Radio Broadcastershttp://www.ability.org/international_radio_broadcasters.html
.
Shortwave Frequency List -by- Country {Short List}http://www.ccrane.com/shortwave-freq...list.aspx#TIPS
Lists 90 Countries and the Frequencies to try to hear them.
COUNTRIES =http://www.windupradio.com/swfreqs.htm
.
Monitoring Times - Quick Guide to Shortwave Listeninghttp://www.monitoringtimes.com/MT_Quick_Guide_to_the_Shortwave_Spectr...
.
Plus the "Hot" 100 Shortwave Radio Listener (SWL) Listhttp://www.icomamerica.com/downloads/manuals/receivers/ic-r5_shortwav...
.
WELCOME TO : Rec.Radio.Shortwave (Shortwave) FAQshttp://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/shortwave-faq/
.
. . . . . . . . . . .C h e c k - O u t . . . . . . . . . . .
* * * RHF's Standard "QSL" Information Posting * * *
* * * For Shortwave Radio Listeners (SWL) * * *http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw...a/message/5956
* * * Reference Message with Links and URLs * * *http://www.google.com/group/rec.radi...5a245dc0f5d16f
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Best Wishes - Good Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL) To One and All )
.
.
yes - i heard it on my shortwave radio ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA- @ 3650 Feet Elevationhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twain_Harte%2C_CA
Latitude 38° 02' 41" N @ Longitude 120° 14' 5" W
Grundig Satellit 800 Millenniumhttp://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/portable/0800.html
LF Engineering H-900 Active Antennahttp://www.grove-ent.com/h900.html
.
OBTW - The Antenna Wire Weather Report for this
very early Morning is still "Dew" as it is a Cool Night.
.
Interested in Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antennas then
Check-Out the SWL Antennas Group =http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
.
.
. .
R. Rebelde comes in like a local here. I can hear them all day long, even
clearer than their medium wave stations that can be heard all over the band
here. Just curious has anyone outside of Florida heard VSI8 Turks and
Caicos? I varified them years ago. They had some very beautiful stamps!
Received a separate letter from the station manager telling me the name of
the music program was "Rolling Home."

WR

Doesn't sound quite local out here in the Western USA, but it's a
remarkably stable signal and pretty listenable.

Not sure if that's some weird geometry or a characteristic of the
frequency, but short-term fading is almost non-existent despite the
signal being most definitely ionospheric propagation.

Date : 2 MAYO 2007
Time : 08:30 ~ 9:00 UTC

=http://www.digiradio.ch/radiocuba/ht...om/locations/C
uba/http://radiostationworld.com/locations/Cuba/radio_websites.asp
[...]

Not even dark yet and I get them S6. They have a very good signal any
time it is dark here on the west coast a short distance from the beach.
They sound like a local any time at night. Florida and other places in
the Caribbean also seems to do very good here day or night.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California