Old May 12th 07, 08:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hey Cato

To Burr:
Best regards. Yes, I guess I might have a locke on it.
John might think so too. But I still have much to learn, even at my
age, and probably not a lot of years left. I just have to make the
best of what time is available, to learn as much as I am able.
Cato

Old May 14th 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 12, 4:09*pm, John Barnard wrote:
RHF wrote:
On May 10, 6:11 pm, "download.com" wrote:
I see your family name in a lot of places. I remember reading about a Frank
Cato yesterday.

What is your full name, and what kind of business is your family in?

You can reply to if you like!

Burr

An then there is the CATO Institute
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_Institute

Then again "Cato" the Younger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_the_Younger
Marcus Porcius Catō Uticēnsis

Not to be confused with "Cato" the Elder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_the_Elder
Marcus Porcius Cato {His Great Gand Daddy}

'c a t o' the letters give you a locke on it ~ RHF
*.
*.
. .

Inspector Clouseau also has a servant named Cato ;-).

JB- Hide quoted text -

"Cato" Fong was based on 'Kato'
the partner of the Green Hornet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kato_%2...reen_Hornet%29