Old May 11th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hey Cato

I see your family name in a lot of places. I remember reading about a Frank
Cato yesterday.

What is your full name, and what kind of business is your family in?

You can reply to if you like!

Burr

Old May 11th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com Surname Cato

There are at least fourteen,or more, different kinds of ways to spell my
last name.I once looked it up.
www.ryans.org
cuhulin

Old May 11th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Last week,that Married Irish woman in Bognor Regis,England,married to
that Irish guy from Fethard,Ireland www.fethard.com she had to
make a sudden trip to Limerick.(she is originallly from
Caherconlish,about eight or nine miles out of Limerick) I got a snail
mail post card from her this morning from when she was in
Limerick.Beautiful down town (over there,they say,up the town) Limerick
with a bunch of photo snap shots on my Limerick post card.

I reckon I better email that other woman from Limerick,in the Atlanta
area.
cuhulin

Old May 11th 07, 07:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 10, 6:11*pm, "download.com" wrote:
I see your family name in a lot of places. I remember reading about a Frank
Cato yesterday.

What is your full name, and what kind of business is your family in?

You can reply to if you like!

Burr

An then there is the CATO Institute
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_Institute

Then again "Cato" the Younger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_the_Younger
Marcus Porcius Catō Uticēnsis

Not to be confused with "Cato" the Elder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_the_Elder
Marcus Porcius Cato {His Great Gand Daddy}

'c a t o' the letters give you a locke on it ~ RHF
.
.
.. .

Old May 11th 07, 08:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 10, 6:11 pm, "download.com" wrote:
I see your family name in a lot of places. I remember reading about a
Frank
Cato yesterday.

What is your full name, and what kind of business is your family in?

You can reply to if you like!

Burr

An then there is the CATO Institute
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_Institute

Then again "Cato" the Younger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_the_Younger
Marcus Porcius Cato Uticensis

Not to be confused with "Cato" the Elder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_the_Elder
Marcus Porcius Cato {His Great Gand Daddy}

'c a t o' the letters give you a locke on it ~ RHF

I'm a member of the Cato Institute.

Old May 11th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

CATO would be a good name for a car or truck.
cuhulin

Old May 11th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Rooty Toot,Rooty Toot,,,,, we are the people from the Cato Institute.We
don't smoke and we don't chew,but we know some folks that do.
cuhulin

Old May 11th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 11, 12:46 am, "download.com" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

oups.com...
On May 10, 6:11 pm, "download.com" wrote:

I see your family name in a lot of places. I remember reading about a
Frank
Cato yesterday.

What is your full name, and what kind of business is your family in?

You can reply to if you like!

Burr

An then there is the CATO Institutehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_Institute

Then again "Cato" the Youngerhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_the_Younger
Marcus Porcius Cato Uticensis

Not to be confused with "Cato" the Elderhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_the_Elder
Marcus Porcius Cato {His Great Gand Daddy}

'c a t o' the letters give you a locke on it ~ RHF

I'm a member of the Cato Institute.
.
.
. .

as eLeCTRo-SHoCKiNG as it may sound - some believe
that i have been . . . iNSTiTuTioNaNiZeD ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electro-shock_therapy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutionalization
- - - with-a-song-in-my-heart -that- rumbles-in-my-head
"They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha-Haaa !"
http://www.turoks.net/Cabana/TheyreC...MeAwayHaHa.htm
Old May 12th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You want to know what is going on and why:

RAND Corporation Provides Objective Research Services and Public Policy
Analysis
The Cato Institute: Public Policy Analysis, Limited Government, Free Markets
The Washington Institute for Near East Policy - Insight and Analysis on U.S.
Middle East Policy
The Brookings Institution
Hoover Institution HomepageU.S. Naval Institute

Old May 12th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

RAND Corporation Provides Objective Research Services and Public
Policy
Analysis
The Cato Institute: Public Policy Analysis, Limited Government, Free
Markets
The Washington Institute for Near East Policy - Insight and Analysis
on U.S.
Middle East Policy
The Brookings Institution
Hoover Institution HomepageU.S. Naval Institute

Cato replys:; Thankyou Burr. I have heard of a few of these
organizations. I don't think any of them have offices in Canada. But
we do have some Canadian Libertarian organizations of our own up here.
The Canadian Libertarian Homepage - http://www.spinnaker.com/GVLA/
The Libertarian Party of Canada - http://www.libertarian.ca/
The Fraser Institute - http://www.fraserinstitute.ca/
The National Citisen's Coalition - http://nationalcitizens.ca/
....for the defence and promotion of free enterprise, free speech and
government that is accountable to its taxpayers.

There are others. You will find links to other organizations,
including many in the U.S. Some of our organizations apparently have
connections with friends of freedom around the world.

Best regards, Cato