Old May 16th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I heard on local tv news a short while ago,

On May 15, 1:55 pm, wrote:
Jerry Falwel is dead.
cuhulin

We all have our time. Unfortunately while on this earth he inspired
many to follow in his footsteps.

Old May 16th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Was last night's The Tonight Show With Jay Leno a rerun? I watched the
first ten or fifteen minutes of it and he said it's a slow news day.I
didn't hear him mention Jerry Falwell at all.
cuhulin

Old May 16th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Guess that comes from a selfish worldly point of view. He followed the
LORD.
Thats more than I can say for 99.9 percent of the world.

"ralph" wrote in message
good riddance.

"Roadie" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old May 16th 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 16, 12:41 pm, "Brian O" wrote:
Guess that comes from a selfish worldly point of view. He followed the
LORD.

Naw, he mis-interpreted and abused information in the bible.

Thats more than I can say for 99.9 percent of the world.

"ralph" wrote in message

good riddance.

"Roadie" wrote in message
roups.com...
On May 15, 1:55 pm, wrote:
Jerry Falwel is dead.
cuhulin

We all have our time. Unfortunately while on this earth he inspired
many to follow in his footsteps.- Hide quoted text -

Old May 16th 07, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Will he come back like Gene Scott did?
cuhulin

Old May 16th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lived in Luxury taking world cruises and drinking and eating himself to
death....not to mention the fornicating with his followers $$$

He hasnt written his own preachings in over 20 years ...instead having
several "Underministers "do it for him
"Brian O" wrote in message
Guess that comes from a selfish worldly point of view. He followed the
LORD.
Thats more than I can say for 99.9 percent of the world.

"ralph" wrote in message
good riddance.

"Roadie" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old May 16th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Roadie" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 16, 12:41 pm, "Brian O" wrote:
Guess that comes from a selfish worldly point of view. He followed the
LORD.

Naw, he mis-interpreted and abused information in the bible.

Can you quote something he said that misinterpreted or abused the Word of
God?
Ill wait while you find something. I have the rest of my life. Go find it.

Old May 16th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Every time the lowlife cocksucker criticized anyone.....Its not his job

It's gods

His only purpose was to teach gods words.....And keep his ****ing filthy two
cents to himself.

Nobody gave a **** what he thought personally except a few ****in retards
that swallowed the con....hook line and sinker...Sorta like you....B for
BITCH!

He as good a preacher as he was a politician

In other words he was a total ****in failure

Burn in Hell Jerry "Fakewell" Fallwel .....Saddam will give you a tour fat
boy!

Old May 16th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sometimes there was a news clip on radio or tv or some other news thingy
on the internet,other than that,,, I never kept up with him,or any of
those other ''preachers'' either.He sure was a hearty eater though,and
it showed too.
On the web, Jerry Falwell's childhood.
cuhulin